Reviews for Lies are for Lovers
This story is so strange and not really in a good way. You write in this really clumsy, awkward way that makes it difficult to follow the train of thought behind what's being written. Try to clear up the clutter a bit. You add too many words into a sentence when it's not necessary.

Also, your readers aren't obligated to give you reviews. You should feel honored anyone takes the time to write you one, not whine that you didn't get enough..
Little.Ms.Lonely chapter 14 . 6/11
Oh how I wish you would continue this story alas it must not be ment to be...since its been two fricken years! *sad fangirl shrills*
DeiStarr chapter 14 . 4/23
I'm really enjoying this! It's very interesting and well-written, and I look forward to more.

(An inconsistancy I'm curious about; in a flashback or vision (not sure which), Voldemort told Evan that he was the only one of his followers he'd actually bedded - though he was also saying, "Just because you're the only one doesn't mean it actually meant anything to me, so go ahead and enjoy your little affair with Lucius; I won't complicate it because it doesn't matter to me." Then later on it sounded like he made a habit of sleeping with his followers, so I wondered which it was.)
Shane Kuan Lee chapter 1 . 3/23
Well... Harry sure knows when Duty calls xp
Cursa chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
This is fantastic! I love where it's going! Looking forward to the next instalment.
Pyrane chapter 14 . 6/30/2015
I foresee some problems for when Evan will want to go back inside Harry's head ;D
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
AoiSadako chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
I love your fanfic! I miss u and I hope that you finally upload something!
Silver Shadow Huntress chapter 14 . 6/1/2015
Awesome! Update soon!
Lily Short Stuff Uchiha chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
I find myself unable to express how I am feeling about this chapter so far. I'm going to figure out my thoughts and I'll try not to bore you in the process.

I find that I am in need of the Dark Lord and Tom Riddle is not helping.

What is Tom reading? (I don't know why but I really want to know.)

I don't understand Harry's desire to force Tom to teach him 'mundane magic' but I find it really amusing.

Well, I still don't like Dobby.

EVAN!

Lucius what are you doing? What the fuck is going on. It scares me that Lucius is plotting things. I know that that is how he lives his life but it worries me because it affects so much in this story. Tom, Harry, and Evan are not going to remain oblivious.

I'm excited for the next chapter. I'm excited by this fic.
Cepha96 chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
I love this fic and it makes me so happy that you updated.
GinAndTonicAndMaybeALemon chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
I just spent all my free time catching up on this story. But now I've nothing to catch up on sadly. But this story is coming along well! Your writing skills make me want to cry, they're so good! I can't wait for the next chapter.
And don't worry about cahpters being long (long chapters are great), or the story dragging (I like how everything is slow-building). It's all coming together nicely!
LadyRainDancer chapter 14 . 5/3/2015
I liked the chapter, it was funny hope to read more soon!
Krohiten chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
I wonder how Harry will turn out to be in later chapters lol.
Krohiten chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
I really love this chapter :) I've read countless fanfic before but this is first time I'm doing this. I hope you will keep on writing cuz I love this fanfic so much :)
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
i hope it works i want tom and harry free lol