Reviews for Lies are for Lovers
Pyrane chapter 14 . 6/30
I foresee some problems for when Evan will want to go back inside Harry's head ;D
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
AoiSadako chapter 14 . 6/24
I love your fanfic! I miss u and I hope that you finally upload something!
Adunaphel1 chapter 14 . 6/1
Awesome! Update soon!
Lily Short Stuff Uchiha chapter 14 . 5/12
I find myself unable to express how I am feeling about this chapter so far. I'm going to figure out my thoughts and I'll try not to bore you in the process.

I find that I am in need of the Dark Lord and Tom Riddle is not helping.

What is Tom reading? (I don't know why but I really want to know.)

I don't understand Harry's desire to force Tom to teach him 'mundane magic' but I find it really amusing.

Well, I still don't like Dobby.

EVAN!

Lucius what are you doing? What the fuck is going on. It scares me that Lucius is plotting things. I know that that is how he lives his life but it worries me because it affects so much in this story. Tom, Harry, and Evan are not going to remain oblivious.

I'm excited for the next chapter. I'm excited by this fic.
Cepha96 chapter 14 . 5/10
I love this fic and it makes me so happy that you updated.
BeALittleBitCrazyWithMe chapter 14 . 5/8
I just spent all my free time catching up on this story. But now I've nothing to catch up on sadly. But this story is coming along well! Your writing skills make me want to cry, they're so good! I can't wait for the next chapter.
And don't worry about cahpters being long (long chapters are great), or the story dragging (I like how everything is slow-building). It's all coming together nicely!
LadyRainDancer chapter 14 . 5/3
I liked the chapter, it was funny hope to read more soon!
Lifelessbitch chapter 4 . 5/2
I wonder how Harry will turn out to be in later chapters lol.
Lifelessbitch chapter 3 . 5/2
I really love this chapter :) I've read countless fanfic before but this is first time I'm doing this. I hope you will keep on writing cuz I love this fanfic so much :)
Vindictive John Dark Fantasy chapter 14 . 5/2
i hope it works i want tom and harry free lol
JBubbles chapter 14 . 5/1
Dobby entering Harry Potter's mind was just SO brilliantly done! It was amazing! And I like how loyalty is problematic in this chapter, interesting.
voltaira chapter 14 . 4/30
Loved it!
valre chapter 14 . 4/30
Yes! An update :) ah, I know I got super excited and acted like I was going to read and review straight away, and I did read it immediately, but I promise you, I didn't understand a single word, so I left it off til this morning.

I am so ready to cry, though. It's Harry's birthday and he's stuck with an old grouchy sourpuss, but it's still sweet of Tom to teach him spellwork, so I'll make my peace with that. Harry is so cool, though! Learning all those spells without a wand is so impressive.

I'm glad to see Harry and Tom together, but Tom puts such a damper on everything. I worry about Harry, and I know, I know, it's too early (or too late, depending on how you look at it) for that. Evan and Tom are both right and wrong. With Tom evolving into something more like Harry, he's going to have Harry believing the Dark Lord is better/kinder/nicer/more humane than he really is. And then, Harry is going to be eager to follow a man that doesn't exist, because Evan is training him to be loyal to a man with dreams for the betterment of wizarding kind and really, Voldemort is cray-cray and trying to get him killed and I CANNOT BELIEVE Lucius is being a traitorous little sneak that is going to help him. I hope Evan leaves him with blue balls for a while once he finds out.

So! Off we go into the next chapter :) let's see what kind of mess they manage to get into. Thank you so much for this update, I know it's been killing you, and I love it so so so much, thank you lots and lots!
imshadowgirl chapter 14 . 4/30
I am absolutely LOVING this story I love the twists and I was never sure if I would like the ships, but now I dooo
UniversalPetto chapter 13 . 4/14
Ok, I've just finished it.. I'm really hoping for a update.. Evan's dreams of future got me so upset, I have to know they will all be fine.. I'll be waiting for next chapter :3