Reviews for Building The Burrow
Fire The Canon chapter 12 . 10/29
I was kind of half expecting Molly to go into labour or something whilst doing it haha. But she didn't. It's really nice to see Molly interacting with her brothers in this way - something that we don't see in the books. I like that they're the ones training her up. I really enjoyed this chapter. Good job :D
Fire The Canon chapter 11 . 10/28
Too cute haha. And as soon as I read it I knew Molly would keep the handprints. They really do add a nice touch to something. Bill here was so cute, and I completely read 'Nangans' in a baby voice which made it even the more adorable.

Lovely chapter. This was quite enjoyable!
Fire The Canon chapter 8 . 10/28
Awwwwww. Too much adorableness for one chapter this is. Gah! And I had to laugh at Arthur being terrible at deductions. It must be a male thing, because I swear my boyfriend is terrible at it too.

The end bit was so sweet. Arthur definitely is a big softie. And seeing baby Bill is just adorable :D
Fire The Canon chapter 6 . 10/27
Nawwww babyness! So cute :D This was an adorable chapter, and thank God for you knowing it's William. Somebody once told me in a review Bill was short for Bilius, but that's wrong, because William is stated in the books at his damn wedding!

Anyway, this was super cute and Arthur and Molly as new parents is adorable. Poor Arthur haha. I loved it!
Fire The Canon chapter 4 . 10/27
This was really sweet :) I know I read it at random times, but I really enjoy this story, and I hope over the next few days to sit down and get through all of the chapters I am still yet to read :)

I liked the playfulness of Molly and Arthur here, it also the seriousness in such a dire time. You're doing a really good job. Well done :)
Lara1221 chapter 12 . 7/29
THAT WAS SO CUTE :D Fabian is like never seen which is incredibly obnoxious because he's awesome and I love how you had this perfectly equal balance in this one of her love for arthur and her love for her brothers and overall it was just this perfect picture that shouted family. It makes perfect sense for it to be a weasel and for it to happen in the backyard of the burrow, and its just so cute and well written I seriously can't stand it. well done!
alyssialui chapter 12 . 7/28
Awww this was sweet. I like the ribbing between Molly and her brother. I can tell they were very close and it's a shame that he and Gideon died.
I also like Molly's many happy memories, and that the one that finally got her to produce the patronus was an image of the future, with her sons and little girl.
And then it's funny that her patronus ends up being a weasel. Teehee. Nice story.
Laser Lance 720 chapter 12 . 7/28
So cute. I really love the progression of this piece. Molly is such a wonderful mother and its easy to see her family being what she needed to create that Patronus - the fact of it being a weasel was the perfect ending. I love that she imagined this large growing family and pictured all these kids running around.
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 12 . 7/28
Aww, this was such a very refreshing and original story. I think many people forget that Molly was a Prewett before Weasley. And it was lovely to see the brother sister relationship in this one. In fact, I don't read much Molly stories, but when I do, I prefer it with her brothers. This was cute too. Her choice of memories showed her passion. And her love was Arthur is just so adorable. Lovely one-shot! Overall, a well-written piece. :)
NeonDomino chapter 12 . 7/28
Lol her patronus was a weasel! How very appropriate.
I enjoyed this. I can just picture Molly thinking about Arthur and the Quidditch Team full of children that they would have.

I like the brother/sister moment where Fabian is teaching Molly how to produce the patronus and love her determination too.
DolbyDigital chapter 12 . 7/27
I really love Molly's determination in this; I think you've characterised her beautifully here. And her happy thoughts were really sweet. I loved how you didn't reveal what her Patronus was until the very last word, too, and I thought that a weasel was a fitting animal for Molly. I also really liked that you included Fabian - I love both of Molly's brothers, but we don't really get to see much of them.
Nightmare Prince chapter 12 . 7/27
Hullo xD

This was an interesting piece. I love the introduction of Fabian and Gideon - though I remember them as being younger than Molly, (don't quote me on that) so shouldn't she have learned her Patronus before they did?

Logistics aside, I think that this was quite a heartwarming read from start to finish. Why is her Patronus a Weasel though? I don't really see the correlation between her personality and that of a Weasel - it's a romantic gesture, of course, because of Arthur's - but a Patronus represents you and this sort of reads as though Arthur is what defines her.

Overall, I felt that this was a really strong piece - I quite enjoyed the sibling dynamics in play and it was a fun read.

-Ciao Mate
FancifulRivers chapter 12 . 7/27
Oh my god, of all things, I am so amused that Molly's Patronus is a weasel. Especially considering that weasels tend to have negative connotations. But it is, after all, her last name... I love this and all the little bits of memories sprinkled in of her life with Arthur and their growing family. This is great.
the lola chapter 12 . 7/21
Haha this was sweet - I love Molly's determination here, and all of her happy thoughts are just too much for me! So adorable, I love the Weasley's. You really presented Molly and Arthur as a one of a kind here, and I loved that. Pushing through and doing the spell one last time is so Molly, too, and I did crack a little smile when she managed it and conjured a weasel as a patronus.
Iesh chapter 12 . 7/16
I really liked how the story ends on the form of her patronus. It's like the proper culmination of everything she had been trying for in the fic. And of course, it's a weasel! ;) I think it goes beyond the familiarity between the two words - Weasley and Weasel. They are known to have a very large animal family (including otters, coincidentally Hermione's Patronus). And of course, the coarse red fur that imitates Weasley's hair someway. Anyway, this was very written. Loved seeing Fabian (a minor character that I like but don't see much unfortunately). Well done.