Reviews for A Dance in the Dark
PrincessAmioKi chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Pure poetry in motion. One of the most beautifully entwined pieces I have read. And, I have seen "Phantom of the Opera" on stage (I am older than your normal anime/magna reader - what can I say I just love the just the stuff, it take me away from the stress of my everyday life). You should really consider trying to get this piece published or take up writing as a career on the side because I know good writing when I see it (I have to deal with it all the time in my line of work). Well that is it for now, BRAVO...BRAVO...BRAVO (clap clap clap)!
MysticWolf4976 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Such a sweet story... Wonderfully written *bows* I always thought Christine/Erik made a better pair than her and Raoul *didn't like him much*
Hypocritical Critic chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
love ur use of language, mushy but oh so sweet. good job!
obsidianpoet chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
is it possible for you to right something that doesn't kick butt? i am absolutely floored- i love your work, especially I wish. PLEASE write more- it is all pure genius, especially the ones with the fey child. keep up the great work.
Estella Havisham chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Dude! This ruled! I love it!
Trinity chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
*SOB* that was absolutely beautiful and yes GO PHANTOM WHOO! one of the greatest books ever! Anyway, I love this it's makes me want to cry and all warm inside at the same time! I can see why you would think of Christian that way...MUCH milder though. Sniff, whenever I'm meloncholy this will cheer me up! Thanks for your gift!
Mena1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
*sighs* It sounds so /happy!/ I told my sister about this fic because I like it so much, and she kinda freaked out when I told her it had a happy ending. She says "What, did they change the ending of Moulin Rouge or something?" and I'm all like "Huh?" I haven't seen it yet. "What'cha mean? Does it have a sad ending?" She gets this evil glint in her eyes and says... "She dies." Ooooh, that was cold! Anyway, my eyes get all wide and my voice goes all squeeky and I astound her with my inteligence by saying "WHAT?" Then she goes on to explain it, but I still think its not fair. Oh well, at least they were able to admit to each other that they were in love.
Sister Orlanda Marie Skippy chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Awww. . . Gorgeous, I love the things you write! (except when I don't know the original, and then it's just confusing, but I still really like the way you write)

Amanda chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Usually I detest crossover stories. And really super short stories, and song-fics.

but this was such an unusually intelligent cross-over-song fic-short story, that I couldn't help but like it.

Yes, it could have been lengthier, and held more depth and reaspn and explanation, but the shorness was why it worked!

So yeah!
NorthAngel chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Very Sweet. You are right, sometimes we just need to read something soft and mushy. I really liked the way that you tied together POTO and Moulin Rouge. It was believeable that Erik and Christine might reincarnate into Christian and Satine. Though I felt that the story could have done without final part in modern times. If more detail had been put into Christine and Erik, and Christian and Satine I think that the story would have been quite fulfilling enough without the end section. Good work though. Very nice idea. I enjoyed reading it.