Reviews for A Stupid Spell, an Ignorant Boy, and a Smart Cat
D. G. Strachan chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Amusing, and oddly touching.
If the whole "advice about flirting thing" is still needed... Well, I really can't help you.
As a teenage male, might I recommend a large hammer, a siren, and a neon sign that states the completely obvious? That'd probably get the message across, unless a person were as utterly clueless as myself.

Keep alive.
ChainzOfThePast chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
I love this story and have been waiting forever for you to update! Only suggestion is that you make longer chapters... Oh! And more fluff!
Harbinger XIII chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
That was so cute. lol Please hurry and finish it c:
H-thar chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Oh you have no idea... I LOVE cats, and Cat!Light is awesome :D. Very naturally catlike too, so I really hope people aren't sending you nasty grams about bestiality nonsense. Please do continue this - it was just too cute! _

-Hthar
Silvara chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
How many chapter might there be in approximation? Have you already decided of the whole plot up to its conclusion?
I am not sure how I feel about this story idea. The summary got me curious so I came. What I read was okay until now regarding the characters' behavior. Aside of one thing: I am not sure it is quite normal for Lightening to feel a physical attraction for a fourteen boy without even worrying or being ashamed of it. Romantic feelings are another thing, yes, but if they comes without justification, it ends the same way: making the paring looks forced. Even if the readers have already played the game, it never hurt to remind them why a character might like another. In fact it is mandatory for a romance fic.
Okay, enough criticizing. I'm awaiting the text chapter! :)
0erbayunFang chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
:O I'm crying right now! this is sooo sad!
I'm loving the story, so keep going, won't you?
Darkflames and fire chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Awwww. This chapter was so sad. It was really good though, too. And extra points fo going into Light's past as well.

Can't wait to see what the next chapter holds. Keep it up!
0erbayunFang chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Hahaha, I'm so bad at woo-ing guys...my crush probably has no freaking idea that I like him...
good chappie, I loved it! Keep it up, please!
Darkflames and fire chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Ho man! Hope, your eidolon has the name of one of he world's greatest strategists. How in the world can you be this stupid? Aren't you suppose to be the smart one?

Anywho... this chapter was awesome! Even though Hope is bad at charades, it's gonna be pretty good when Lightning can speak again and he realizes he told her. Teh fluff is gonna be amazing! The descriptions put the cutest pictures in my head, and slightly pervy Hope seems a tad more realistic than him being a total saint. Good work.

PM me if you still need the tips. Happy to help. )
CorruptDream chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Chapters are a bit short, but good and seem to be error-free.
And I would say be forward about it, guys are used to having to be the one to start the relationship off, so it's a nice change of pace when a girl takes the lead for them. That's also probably why guys don't respond all that negatively to stalkers (I know first hand, having had several {un-?}fortunately), so don't be afraid to go too far .
Electronic-Star chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Nice story I always wanted to write a fic were Light's a cat too, but never got an idea. I just love Light being a pink catxDD sry I can't give you flirting tips. I don't have any experiences with this eitherx'D
Hope you'll update soon.

Star
Magda chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Like 0erbayunFang said, this story has potential, really. I haven't been in the FFXIII fandom for long, but it is growing on me, particularly the Hope/Lightning relationship.

I hope you continue this story and that you will be able to finish it as a lot of authors sadly do not.

I will be waiting for the next update and I hope my english was ok as it is not my language.
0erbayunFang chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
awww, why does it have to be short? I can see a hell of a lot of potential with this story.
Don't forget to update!
Soul Climax chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh shit Lightning is in the middle of Titan's trial area and she can't even lift her gunblade due to lack of thumbs, after all she is a cat. Can she still summon Odin? I seriously doubt it, anyway this seems like it can provide some laughs and I am growing accustomed to the Hope x Lightning pairing even though I much prefer Hope x Vanille. Hope better hurry before Lightning is some monster's dinner. Can't wait for an update.
Darkflames and fire chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Yay for first chapter!

Very well written and descriptive, describing Pulse well, along with all of the monsters (whose names i always seem to forget)

I can't wait to see how Lightning and Hope interact now that she's a cat, and how light gets out of it as well.

Overall, it is totally awesome! Thanks for doing this.

P.S. I actually think this might be better, doing the short chapters. Better for reader suspense ;)