Reviews for What Now?
Good story & what happened to baby do have more kids in the future.
Thank you!
I think you should wrote Angela& Jordan have baby.
And go to college you can have it you just have work hard.
How 30 second to mars meet one another.
Went recast back 2nd season or etc. It was good store.
Sometimes life can difficult but also fun learning pass mistake .
I wish was little long story.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Oh my gosh! This must be the best MSCL story I have ever read! This one's going to stick with me for a long long time.
HalleL chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
I have never loved a piece of fan fiction more than this EVER. Thank you.
ladytuku chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
loved it
Scriptmistress chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
I really enjoyed every page of this story. Thank you so much for breathing new life into these beloved characters. You did an amazing job, and I hope you go on to write your own original works some day, be it a novel, script or TV show. Ive searched through MSCL fanfiction for years, but this is the first story that delivered what i was looking for. You have genuine talent. Keep writing! Your words are making a lot of people very happy.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
By far my favourite story! It was so intense, I didn't know what was going to happen, how it was going to end, and every chapter made it impossible not to keep reading. It was written so well, and I was so invested in the characters and their pain and laughter. Felt so real. So glad I read this.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
NOT where I wanted the story to end up but still I LOVED it. Sounded JUST like the show, esp. Jordan and the parents. Nt their story I know but more Rickie and Rayanne plz. Liked that Shane knew Brian likes Angela!
Jessa chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Fabulous! Sad but not overboard, and very realistic. The long, quiet stretches of waiting are haunting. Really love the ease of flow from light to dark, that its not all just one tone. Thanks for great story!
Jessa chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Wooh! Still so good! Jordan and his dad was a surprise but it was great. Like that there are these unexpected people rallying for Jordan, but nothing is easy for him because going home's never easy.
Jessa chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Okay, love it all! Love the boys, Shane's so funny and awesome and Tino's pretty much my favorite now, but I really like the assistant principal too. It's cute how he is with Jordan. Tino and Angela and Jordan together is the BEST but its great how its this mixture of humor and darkness.
Jessa chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
This getting so good...! Love the sister and just how dark the story is. Without getting melodramatic. You can see time passing and how it changes them.
Did I have plans today? Cus all Im doing is reading this.
bigred chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Great job just cam across it. Really liked it.
jayley chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
really liked the story...because for some reason on tv shows and even in fanfiction they pretty much never really have the abortion. which just doesn't seem likely
pansyass chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
i love the whole tone of this story, the seriousness of it, and i liked this chapter particularly. i like that you've given jordan such a strong support group in tino and his sister. i like the little touches like him tearing the thread off the bottom of angelas jeans, and i like the ending a lot."big, real". very satisfying and a good sense of sweetness that feels natural. i also want to say this was the right place to end this story. you know what you're doing as a writer and trying to milk it for more life would have felt milked.