Reviews for Being Se'tak
mscarm chapter 34 . 6/20/2014
Please come back and update soon. I love reading about Spock and Nyota's kids. And I love your take on them.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/20/2014
Are you going to update Se'tak's story?
NotesfromaClassroom chapter 34 . 3/11/2014
I loved Tak's irritation at being forgotten at the transport station! (I should confess here that when my younger son was flying back to North America from the Middle East one time I "forgot" him, too...because he was starting his journey the day AFTER he was ending it! When I read his itinerary, I forgot about the international date line and got behind a day!)

Of the three sibs, Se'tak is certainly the most emotional! Glad you are updating his story again!
Obsessive66 chapter 34 . 3/6/2014
I wonder who Jim's running interference for? Se'Tak (does McCoy still hold a grudge?), or Selas (no Vulcan voodoo for any of his daughters), or something/someone else?
Firefly-class chapter 34 . 3/6/2014
They forgot about him! No matter how old you are it's still hurts.
Crazymisscarly chapter 33 . 10/30/2013
Cant wait for more:)
Mija chapter 33 . 7/19/2013
Hope to see an update in the near future.
Jane chapter 31 . 6/16/2013
That hound dog i love it
stelesandwands chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
Aw poor se'tak. Cole granger? That's low. Really low. But at least Tabitha knows that Se'tak wasn't being a lustful bastard and was still a virgin like her. Still. Leonard was being a little buttface.
Obsessive66 chapter 33 . 6/1/2013
Very nice chapter, thank you
NotesfromaClassroom chapter 33 . 6/1/2013
As I read it I kept wondering what Se'tak's choice would be. Security officer? Private investigator? Social worker? I like the blending of his parents' skills that he takes on as his life's work. The end did feel a little hurried...several years crunched into a few sentences-but I know you are really just "parking" him here for the duration while you peek into what T and Selas are up to. I'm really looking forward to reading their stories! Thanks for making Se'tak a character I really care about!
cattohot chapter 33 . 6/1/2013
Wonderful job !
Firefly-class chapter 33 . 6/1/2013
He found is purpose, now I can't wait for selas story.
Illena chapter 33 . 5/31/2013
Too hasty.
I would have preferred if each child had a few chapters concurrently, so we see them grow up together. And no mystery left...

Anyway I enjoyed the stories, and will follow.
Saavikam69 chapter 33 . 5/31/2013
Great job. Loved the ending. A tool for change. Cool.