Reviews for Being Se'tak
Who is watching? You are going to let us know quickly aren't you? Please!
Saavikam69 chapter 37 . 8/26
Great ch.
markie804 chapter 36 . 8/22
Please continue I need to know if Setak can help save Max.
nyotarules chapter 36 . 8/12
Poor Max, dealing with grief in all the wrong ways. I hope Se'tak can get through to him
NotesfromaClassroom chapter 36 . 8/11
So happy for this update! Well done.
PHXYote chapter 8 . 6/13
cute story so far! I was wondering if Spock was going to tell Setak about how he was also bullied for his mixed heritage. BTW 'uma' is the Urdu word for mother.
Nyotarules chapter 35 . 6/4
Loveable rogue Se'tak is back! Hope his big sister T'Alora's story is next
mscarm chapter 35 . 6/4
Yay so happy you're making the rounds of updating your stories hopefully fingers crossed we will see what T'Alora is up too.
markie804 chapter 35 . 6/3
Hooray, you're back!
Obsessive66 chapter 35 . 6/3
Poor 'Tak, getting beaten up by a little old lady...

Yes, Se'tak probably has a better understanding of how Max is feeling than most there, having gone through it when his mother was lost presumed dead.

Regarding the French - mine is very rusty, but I think veux-tu should be voulez-vous as there is more than one passenger in the taxi. In fact, I'd expect the driver to use voulez-vous anyway as it is the more formal form when one doesn't really know the other person.
mscarm chapter 34 . 6/20/2014
Please come back and update soon. I love reading about Spock and Nyota's kids. And I love your take on them.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/20/2014
Are you going to update Se'tak's story?
NotesfromaClassroom chapter 34 . 3/11/2014
I loved Tak's irritation at being forgotten at the transport station! (I should confess here that when my younger son was flying back to North America from the Middle East one time I "forgot" him, too...because he was starting his journey the day AFTER he was ending it! When I read his itinerary, I forgot about the international date line and got behind a day!)

Of the three sibs, Se'tak is certainly the most emotional! Glad you are updating his story again!
Obsessive66 chapter 34 . 3/6/2014
I wonder who Jim's running interference for? Se'Tak (does McCoy still hold a grudge?), or Selas (no Vulcan voodoo for any of his daughters), or something/someone else?
Firefly-class chapter 34 . 3/6/2014
They forgot about him! No matter how old you are it's still hurts.