Reviews for Being Se'tak
Markie804 chapter 40 . 1/12
Scarey good story
T'Soy chapter 40 . 1/8
Thank You, what a pleasant surprise!
Looks like things are heating up for Se'tak in more ways than one! Are you going to visit with the other children any time soon? I sure hope so, there have been slim picking lately. As always I enjoy all your stories this one included.
Thanks for posting!
Mija chapter 40 . 1/8
I've been reading this story for a long time and haven't posted often. I've enjoyed it very much, however I have to say one thing. I found this chapter hard to read. While I understand they are in France and of course speaking French, I"ve had to skip over much of it because I can't understand what is going on. And I can't see what was said until the bottom of the story. It completely throws off the flow of the story.
Nyotarules chapter 40 . 1/8
Welcome back, glad Setak has a steady girlfriend at last, perhaps he needs to get Pavel involved, he needs some fancy security cameras set up outside his apartment door to catch the stalker. Roll on Chapter 41!
Oh snap Tak what have you gotten yourself into. He needs to apply some deductive reasoning and figure this out
Obsessive66 chapter 40 . 1/7
Lovely to hear from you. Happy New Year! This chapter is thoroughly enjoyable. This could be the 'real thing' if they can stop the stalker from destroying it. I hope it is - I'd like to see 'Tak settle down. I notice you didn't include the colloquial meaning of 'petite mort'...
Notesfromclass chapter 39 . 9/24/2015
Whoa! A cliffie! Another nice chapter. Fun to see the same time from both boys' POV.
T'Soy chapter 39 . 9/23/2015
Sounds like the player is being played. Is she a real stalker, or just misguided? Can't wait to find out.
Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/13/2015
Good to see other people appreciate Tak like I do! Nice chapter!
Nyotarules chapter 38 . 9/11/2015
Lvely chapter - Now Setak don't let being a teacher stop you, it did not stop your father! lol He can give you some tips
Obsessive66 chapter 38 . 9/10/2015
L'Ecole Avril Robert... - I saw what you did there ;-)
NotesfromaClassroom chapter 37 . 8/29/2015
A lovely chapter that brought tears to my eyes. And a scary cliffie! Perfect!
Guest chapter 37 . 8/26/2015
Who is watching? You are going to let us know quickly aren't you? Please!
Saavikam69 chapter 37 . 8/26/2015
Great ch.
markie804 chapter 36 . 8/22/2015
Please continue I need to know if Setak can help save Max.