Reviews for Fire In Our Eyes
i want sasuke back together with itachi..:(
AliceCullenJasperHail chapter 14 . 3/27
Thank you so much, that was an awesome chapter! It does indeed shed light into their lives...if live it is. All four of them are suffering terribly and why? A wounded pride, self hatred and insatiable hunger to be close to the one they love. I can't wait to see what will happen if Itachi does indeed make 'Zu' follow him to their home. How will Madara respond to that?
Til next time,
Ira
AliceCullenJasperHail chapter 13 . 3/21
Yess, a new chapter! So happy! Welcome back! Your story is very entertaining, if you haven't lost your mojo, please continue!
UnholyVengeance chapter 12 . 1/7
First of all WOW! I just read this whole story and it's amazing! Like I have no words to describe how amazing this is! I'm literally in love with this story! Can't wait for future updates!
AliceCullenJasperHail chapter 12 . 10/4/2016
You have an incredible imagination! I like your story very much!
I wish Madara would grow some balls and visit his brother, same applies to Sasuke. And Izuna reminds me a lot of Sasuke...if Sasuke was half Madara as well, does that make sense? :D
I hope you can find the time to finish your story, I just read all the 12 chapters and I am already hooked.
Valentine Ai chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
Come here to say i miss you àn your great chapters :" for some reason i li the chapter name, comfortably numb. I like Izuna in this chapter, and the way he talk speaks. Have a nice day.

Hope every thing will be fine for you _
Narake chapter 11 . 1/12/2016
This is a very great story! I love how you brought a fresh new perspective to it instead of just the usual Naruto ItaSasu Fanfics I see out there.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/11/2016
Love it.. Please continue until the end
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
What next.. ? Please update..
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
Ohh shit (excuse my language) just got real!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
itachi should tell sasuke...~~~
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
Hey, just reviewing to say that I really like your story so far! I think you have created an interesting world, and I cannot wait for your next installment :D
Fan chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Yes. Good. Saw you posted to AO3 as well! Nice.
totaldefeat chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
Ah no worries, it's a busy time in the semester (or it is where I go). Of course I liked this chapter and that goes for the rest of them. I kind of wanna know if Itachi's visited Izuna since he insists the brother is waiting for Madara. Hm next time we see Madara...I'm not sure but maybe what he's been up to while raising Sasuke or pretty much his thoughts (guilt) and if he should just give in and see his little brother.
FridaRp chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
I'm sorry, I'm a fool.
Anyway, the previous comment was mine hahaha but appear as a 'guest' and well, I just want to let you know that obviously I keep reading your ff :)
-Frida-