Reviews for Fire In Our Eyes
Valentine Ai chapter 12 . 3/28
Come here to say i miss you àn your great chapters :" for some reason i li the chapter name, comfortably numb. I like Izuna in this chapter, and the way he talk speaks. Have a nice day.

Hope every thing will be fine for you _
Narake chapter 11 . 1/12
This is a very great story! I love how you brought a fresh new perspective to it instead of just the usual Naruto ItaSasu Fanfics I see out there.
Love it.. Please continue until the end
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
What next.. ? Please update..
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
Ohh shit (excuse my language) just got real!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
itachi should tell sasuke...~~~
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
Hey, just reviewing to say that I really like your story so far! I think you have created an interesting world, and I cannot wait for your next installment :D
Fan chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Yes. Good. Saw you posted to AO3 as well! Nice.
totaldefeat chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
Ah no worries, it's a busy time in the semester (or it is where I go). Of course I liked this chapter and that goes for the rest of them. I kind of wanna know if Itachi's visited Izuna since he insists the brother is waiting for Madara. Hm next time we see Madara...I'm not sure but maybe what he's been up to while raising Sasuke or pretty much his thoughts (guilt) and if he should just give in and see his little brother.
FridaRp chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
I'm sorry, I'm a fool.
Anyway, the previous comment was mine hahaha but appear as a 'guest' and well, I just want to let you know that obviously I keep reading your ff :)
-Frida-
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
I love this chapter too.
I like the way you describe every scene and that moment between Sasuke and Itachi, was very good.
Now I can't wait for the next chapter about Madara, I really want to know more about him.
Please, update soon :)
Sunny271 chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
I like the concept of your story...normally I am all for HashiMada. But I do like the ItaSasu. It seems they have a path to go still... and I would like to know more about Madara and Izuna
NoelleisParadise chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
:D well now, im not usually a sasuita person but i must say that the way this story is going it only makes sense. Thank you.
Totaldefeat chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
It was nice, their interactions I mean. At first I thought burning as in a metaphor then I realized Itachi was literally burning kisses lol. Can't wait to know more about Madara too.
Fan chapter 7 . 10/20/2015