Reviews for Waiting For You
ScrappyChan chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
did aomine and Kagami switch roles or something? Cause you used the sentance "Aomine carried on struggling under the weight of the teiko ace" or does kagami go to Teiko in a middle school au and he is the ace?
maya chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
u ha rsi? da mus b pain! love ya writin doe! plz plz pretty plz continue it!
OnLyMinO chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
I glad you're improving. I hope your wrists gdt better.
OnLyMinO chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
I'm not feeling guilty to not-like it, please put some effort in writing your fic.
OnLyMinO chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
oohh a dom!kaga, nice
princess chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Thank you for updating :) I hope you get better soon 3
I can't wait to see more cute/submissive aomine
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Wow, that's fast. XD
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oooh, nice start! :D
Yuzuki chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
PLS GET WELL SOON! RECUPERATE PROPERLY! I REALLY LOVE YOURFANFICS TTwTT I could cry cuz of too much happiness when reading TTwTT Gambatte! _b
dwindling flame chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
D'awww. This is kinda cute. x]
I like this kind of Aomine. He's so cute.
And poor Kuroko! I wonder who he's really jealous of. ):
Now don't forget to come back to us, dear We're all excited to know what the bet is!
Edainwen chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
owww shit owww shit! OO! what's the bet!? owwww please something truly fijoshi! ahhaha for not say pervert hahahahaha but first easy! i truly promise to wait for you to be better! xD owww this is just so good, i loved the thoughts you put in this relation of winnings, hahahhahaha so when he is with kagami he is distracted hahahha i love how you break the common canon hahahah it was expected the other way but you are jast so great! kagamine to love hahahahah! take care see ya!
Stuffy12 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Oh my goodness just as amazing as always dear! Now go get some rest, silly, this will keep me nice and warm till you are feeling better! THAT IS AN ORDER hahahahaha! And as always keep up the awesome work! :D
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
awwwww which one does kuroko like wahhhaaa i love it
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
KUROKO YOU POOR BABY. I LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE KAGAMINE MORE. FEELS.
Edainwen chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Ooww i just ended his chapter n i read again the 5ch to read the part of kuroko! oww so sad, n now im wat to ask... his jealousy is for Aomine or for Kagami?... o maybe both?
owwww so he was sad. poor kuroko even so i still support the kagaMine-Aokaga! sorry kuroko but they are my OTP3 so maybe all ca be happy? hahahah i hope not i like the rios of this one but less that the aokaga-Kagamine owwww sorry kuroko TT_TT i still love you but i love them more that they are together.
i loved this chapter n truly thanks becouse this show me want i wanted to see hahhahah see ya!