Reviews for Gun Gale Online: Cerberus
Guest chapter 1 . 22h ago
EPIC
Truong Phat chapter 3 . 3/29
cai' gi zy ban. minh ko hiu nhiu lam'
rai chapter 1 . 1/27
nice when you release this anime? we are waiting this for so long.
i 3 SAO chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
hahahahha a GIRL?! yeah i searched kirito's look and.. he looks like a girl! hahah but he's still cute.. 3
i 3 SAO chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
i have a question... is Asuna and Kirito is still in relationship? or Kirito and the new girl? in GGO...
salwa chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Yui's Heart (Crossing Field Re-Edit):
Chain chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wow its awesome Kirito became Hades and he still use sword though this is GUN gale online. I think Asuna with two guns would suit her but i know nothing about guns.
ragef33 chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
Hmmm, This chapter was definitely better than the last few, in terms of grammar and such.
I hate that ending however. I can't imagine Kirito ever taking advantage of people like that, and tossing his pride out, to act like a cry-baby ._.
ragef33 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Eeeh... I'm two chapters in, and there's one thing quite evident. You don't proof-read your work. There are plenty of awkward instances, where the sentence doesn't make sense in the context. Such as a statement followed by a question mark, that wasn't worded as a question.
I think you should reread chapters before posting them. Spell-Check is one thing a computer can do. Grammar check is something only a human can do.
ragef33 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
How to explain this first chapter...
It was interesting to say the least... However your writing style bothered me. I dislike your mix of third and first person, where you're referring to yourself every so often "Oh! and did I mention-"
There's also the pacing of the chapter. Specifically the transition from one scene to the next. I didn't understand when Klein and Kirito left the shop, and ended up in a field to kill boar. There was no noticeable transition, or stop. Basically, there's a lack of detail to explain what's going on.

That aside, the story itself seems ok so far. -on to the next chapter!
Kylie Scott chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Hello, I am looking for a site were I can watch GGO can someone help me?
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Argo - Athena: Goddess of Knowledge.

Silica - Artemis: Goddess of The Hunt & Protecter of Animals. ( beast tamer)

Asuna - Persephone: Goddess of Fertility, Queen of the Dead, & Wife of Hades.

Lisbeth - Hephaestus: God of the Forge & Fire.

Sachi - Terpsichore: one of the 9 Muses/ Goddess's of the Arts, Terpsichore was the Muse of choral song and dancing.
Nero The Insane chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
KiritoXSion all the way! And what ever you right is usually really good so fire away!
luke chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
"Inside Asuna's arms Kirito was cackling madly in his head as he heard and saw how Kibaou was being treated."

Fell out of my chair laughing...
Anonymus chapter 1 . 6/16/2013