Reviews for Per, soul, na!
thanzintay.2000 chapter 2 . 3/26
Please continue. I really like this.
thanzintay.2000 chapter 12 . 3/26
Please continue. U really like this.
Law77 chapter 6 . 2/11
Truth be told, I've been leveling up my social links to enjoy the story. It being the component for extra xp for personas is just a bonus for me. I haven't even HEARD of ultimate personas during the first time I played.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 12 . 1/28
sad, please update soon, liked story
Shioh chapter 12 . 1/16
I'm just gonna bet Aizen is Hunger. Just saying.
Shincore chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
You do know that Isshin was a Shiba right?(Family name)
Kratos Pendragon chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
Kick ass.
Baow chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
Damn, when it was just getting interesting. You cliffhang after introducing an Elder God. Seriously? This one of the few Persona fics I like. *sigh* Well, here's to hoping for an update.
Swordalfgun chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
wouldn't ichigo be the hanged man,
one foot in th grave 'n' all
Guest chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
good story so far...although my only problem is minato's outlook on creating bonds...how can he create bonds or social links if he thinks of it as fake? he cannot possibly passed his past ordeal with nyx if his bonds were fake. Besides, if he has already max stats he should have proper understanding of everything...Minato's character is quite contradicting
Benevolent Darkness chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Wasn't his name supposed to be Isshin Shiba? He took the name Kurosaki after he defected from Soul Society.
deathleader chapter 11 . 5/1/2015
Stay Away from the the Elder Gods Minato... That way lay madness!
B1ackAshes chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
Amazing story. I'm really loving the premise and how well it turned out. Hoping that this story will be updated someday.
The Observant Reader chapter 12 . 3/4/2015
cool story, hope you write more :D
The Dark Hour chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
Love this story but the updates man... well i dont particularly care but keep doing a good job! also what im curios to is the shape of the velvet room e.g. In P3 its a giant caged elevator going to an unidentified location/floor nd in P4 its a Limousine going through a forest with thick fog also into an unidentified location/destination so please if you can add a made up form of your choice for the velvet room or is it the same as the elevator?