Reviews for Per, soul, na!
Midnight49 chapter 12 . 8/21/2017
More chapters please! This story is awesome
Midnight49 chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
The more I think about what would happen if Minato maxes out all his social links again, make Minato look broken! Even in the world of Bleach
Midnight49 chapter 9 . 8/21/2017
I like the design of Minato's Zampakuto spirit looks cool
odelia.veni chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
Please continue to update
thanzintay.2000 chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Please continue. I really like this.
thanzintay.2000 chapter 12 . 3/26/2017
Please continue. U really like this.
Krysvun chapter 6 . 2/11/2017
Truth be told, I've been leveling up my social links to enjoy the story. It being the component for extra xp for personas is just a bonus for me. I haven't even HEARD of ultimate personas during the first time I played.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 12 . 1/28/2017
sad, please update soon, liked story
Shioh chapter 12 . 1/16/2017
I'm just gonna bet Aizen is Hunger. Just saying.
Shincore chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
You do know that Isshin was a Shiba right?(Family name)
Kratos Pendragon chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
Kick ass.
Baow chapter 12 . 3/11/2016
Damn, when it was just getting interesting. You cliffhang after introducing an Elder God. Seriously? This one of the few Persona fics I like. *sigh* Well, here's to hoping for an update.
Swordalfgun chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
wouldn't ichigo be the hanged man,
one foot in th grave 'n' all
Guest chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
good story so far...although my only problem is minato's outlook on creating bonds...how can he create bonds or social links if he thinks of it as fake? he cannot possibly passed his past ordeal with nyx if his bonds were fake. Besides, if he has already max stats he should have proper understanding of everything...Minato's character is quite contradicting
Benevolent Darkness chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Wasn't his name supposed to be Isshin Shiba? He took the name Kurosaki after he defected from Soul Society.