Reviews for I Gave You All
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
pockets004 chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
good chapter...looking forward to when callie and arizona talk
J chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
amazing chapter, thank you!
will chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Right now I'm completely upset with you. We as fans have waited lobg enough for an update, in my opinion.
So could you please get to getting? Some of us are rather keen on finding out how this story ends, personally I'd like to see lauren die a slow and painfull death, preferably something embarassing, that makes her hair fall out and her face get all wrinkled up (or something, if you catch mt drift).
As for callie and arizona, I really would like to see them back together happy as ever and hopefully with another baby on the way. I mean soph can't be an only child, that's just sad and wrong...so please for the sake of all things good and of course our, as readers and followers and obsessers of callzona, sanity...PLEASE for the love of milk and cookies U-P-D-A-T-E!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Callie's an idiot if she forgives Arizona after the way she treated her.
funkyshaz57 chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
get a fucken beta this sucks
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
With all callie has been through I just don't know I wanna see callie walk tall again badass but a very loving mother for now arizona doesn't get my sympathy cause the way she acted was very extream and seems like she doesn't care about anything but herself as they say you never know what you have until you've lost it great chapter though can't wait for callie's pov?
AZsgirl chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
How long has Callie been gone...AZ had the surgery and is healing nicely? Good for Joanne, doesn't take any crap!
shakeyshay69 chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
i hope you make arizona work for it and callie don't just take her back let callie stay away for a while
Ms.Freed08 chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
I really like this chapter.
This story is far better than the cheating storyline in the real show..
Anyway keep it up..
cycworker chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Wow... youre making me like Joanne. Never thought that would happen. ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Callie never would have hurt Arizona if Arizona wasn't such a bitch to Callie and kept pushing her patience all the time. I mean she had another woman who is her ex gf in her house while her wife is asleep telling her she is sexy and all. It's like Arizona is leading Joanne on. And please just get rid of her and Tim cause I can't stand either one.
hopeforeverlove chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I haven't finished reading this just yet, but I just wanted to say I really like it! :) The season 9 premiere killed me, and it's interesting to see a different view of how things happened. I think I held my breath when the pager went off and Callie said it was hers. I could just feel Arizona's agony when that happened. Great job! :)
Chickahominy chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
I really like it and I am REALLY looking forward to Arizona's part
Smileyone027 chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
I hope you keep updating.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »