Reviews for Red Bucket
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I clearly recall some of my friends and I - when we were about 12 years old - doing this exact thing.
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I really liked this:)
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Yeah, it is hard to imagine Lisbon confiding in Cho about her feelings for Jane. But I can almost see her having a non-conversation with him about that topic, like their non-conversation about his pain-killer problem. She would want him to be aware that her judgment might need a little nudging in that area; he would be the one to trust with that. You have captured it well. Good story.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
So I already told you that I love this, but here's a more detailed review.

First of all: I like how petty Lisbon was being in her head while she was thinking about how Lorelei would only talk to Jane.

And I still love the janitor's closet thing. Like a lot. Like it makes me way too happy.

And: "You're obviously aware that...Jane slept with Vegas."

Cho gave a slight nod. "Obviously."

" what do you think of that?" she asked, finally looking up.

"I haven't really spent time thinking about it, boss."

Lisbon lowered her gaze again, trying not to cringe at the question she'd just asked. Of course he hadn't thought about it, why would he even think about something like that?"

So priceless. Because of course the conversation would go down this way. I laughed out loud at "why would he even think about something like that?"

And how she isn't totally sticking to the professional side of things now, and how she hates how Lorelei calls him "lover" (I think that is something that everyone hates, so that makes it so totally relate able!)

And then of course Cho understanding, letting her know, and then not pushing it. Very nice and sweet.

Very good fic, Little Lisbon!