Reviews for Have No Fear
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/4
This was terribly sad and heart wrenching, as well a beautifully written. I have to admit that I did enjoy the tragic ending.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 3/21
Minor character death? MINOR character death? You have got to be kidding me! I did not expect that. Oh, God, I did not expect that... Broke my heart, really. Oh Gods. It will definitely take huge efforts for me to clamber out of this dark, cold, emotional hole you so carelessly tossed me into. Oh, my heart...

Very well written, all this, and incredibly haunting and gripping. Wow.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/5
Safe doesn't mean happy or fulfilled. It just means nothing in this scenario. It means nothing.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 2/10
Darkly amazing! Merlin's struggle is so raw and desperate. Well written and a great read.
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 1 . 2/5
R u fricking kidding me?! And I'm favoriting this story (maybe) and I like reread the ending thrice! Effing THRICE! And now I'm watery eyed Cuz hell Ya I wanted them to find out but sure a close call to death - buy a godsamn CLOSE CALL! Come on! You should like totally make a sequel or something you know where Merlin comes back and like another reviewer said the Knights and Arthur has to regain Merlin's trust because Merlin CAN'T FRICKING DIE!
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 2/1
Well.
Okay. Just go ahead and make all the depressing-ness.
Zoe chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
What?
WHAT?!
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
Minor character death? MINOR character death? Really?
You made me cry now.
And I'm in public.
Oh, noooooooo!
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
that was depressing, well written though
Yoshy03 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
You can be proud . The FF ist thrilled. but where is the end? You can not stop it so? The voltage burns literally. Please tell me that there's what is? a sequel? a hidden chapter? Please!
9tail chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
you should have a sequel where he wakes up and where Arthur and the knights have to gain his trust with him being a bit out of it because of blood loss or something.
Nia the Authoress chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Please say you're going to continue this.
Eris-R-Renee
Lone Wolf of the Gods chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is really good. When I was done all I could say was "OH MY GOD!" over and over again. I kind of wish that they figured out about all that happened at the lamia incident. It was really good and I loved it!
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This was amazing.
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh My GOD!
I've been crying since the begining of the story! I Love this, I /.. It;s a freaking Masterpeice!

You are AMAing!
This is what living with a mask of lies does to a person. Unable to trust their own loyal freinds, doubting everyone and everything, every word is a lie, and every laugh is a mock, and every comment is pointed, and every conversation has a hidden meaning

You Portrayed this AMAZINGLY Percect. I am flabbergasted, and i dunno how to tell you how much i LOVE this , You are amazing

Thank you for such an amazing read/bed time story
If only i could fav my favs, i would've

(do you perhaps know of anymore stories with such a theme?)
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That is intense. And awesome. Sad, but awesome. That's a really cool take on the way Merlin deals with things and reacts. Thank you!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »