Reviews for Have No Fear
oma13 chapter 1 . 9/15
Minor character death? I'm ticked off. I don't read death fics, that's the reason for descriptors, and minor death isn't Merlin! It is my assumption, and my right as a reader, to believe that Merlin passes out from blood loss and stress! I know it's been a long time, but a sequel with Merlin waking up and learning to trust his friends again (after they've earned it) is sorely needed! The ending is ambiguous enough to warrant that! I'm going to follow this in hoping for that!
CrazedFangirl13 chapter 1 . 9/14
wow. just wow. I can't believe you're doing that.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/4
This was terribly sad and heart wrenching, as well a beautifully written. I have to admit that I did enjoy the tragic ending.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 3/21
Minor character death? MINOR character death? You have got to be kidding me! I did not expect that. Oh, God, I did not expect that... Broke my heart, really. Oh Gods. It will definitely take huge efforts for me to clamber out of this dark, cold, emotional hole you so carelessly tossed me into. Oh, my heart...

Very well written, all this, and incredibly haunting and gripping. Wow.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/5
Safe doesn't mean happy or fulfilled. It just means nothing in this scenario. It means nothing.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 2/10
Darkly amazing! Merlin's struggle is so raw and desperate. Well written and a great read.
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 1 . 2/5
R u fricking kidding me?! And I'm favoriting this story (maybe) and I like reread the ending thrice! Effing THRICE! And now I'm watery eyed Cuz hell Ya I wanted them to find out but sure a close call to death - buy a godsamn CLOSE CALL! Come on! You should like totally make a sequel or something you know where Merlin comes back and like another reviewer said the Knights and Arthur has to regain Merlin's trust because Merlin CAN'T FRICKING DIE!
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 2/1
Okay. Just go ahead and make all the depressing-ness.
Zoe chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
Minor character death? MINOR character death? Really?
You made me cry now.
And I'm in public.
Oh, noooooooo!
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
that was depressing, well written though
Yoshy03 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
You can be proud . The FF ist thrilled. but where is the end? You can not stop it so? The voltage burns literally. Please tell me that there's what is? a sequel? a hidden chapter? Please!
9tail chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
you should have a sequel where he wakes up and where Arthur and the knights have to gain his trust with him being a bit out of it because of blood loss or something.
Nia the Authoress chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Please say you're going to continue this.
Lone Wolf of the Gods chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is really good. When I was done all I could say was "OH MY GOD!" over and over again. I kind of wish that they figured out about all that happened at the lamia incident. It was really good and I loved it!
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 2/10/2014