Reviews for Have No Fear
SirenSong97 chapter 1 . 6/20
SOO GOOD! Could you please do a companion piece from Arthur's perspective? PARTICULARLY CONCERNING THE AFTERMATH? Thank you. ;)
Larien Elanesse chapter 1 . 1/2
:O This was... incredible. And perfect. And heartbreaking. What a compelling look into poor Merlin's horrific situation. I'm not upset about the "minor" character death warning, though I certainly wouldn't consider Merlin to count under that one. :P I completely didn't expect that one, though! It actually wasn't until I'd read the end that I realized that the fic was over and that Merlin must actually be dead. Like so many previous reviewers have said, I would REALLY love for this to have a sequel, where Merlin wakes up in Camelot, as Arthur and the knights just barely managed to save him, and everyone is very much just like "OMG Merlin, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" and Arthur is beside himself. And there's lots of comfort to go with the hurt, and slowly they start getting Merlin to heal and the knights have to earn his trust again. But, barring that, I would even just love a version of this fic with Arthur/the knights' POV.

Masterful writing and unique presentation. I would LOVE to read more of this! :)
- Larien
Gawd Complex chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I hadn't actually read the warning about a character death, so I started to worry when I was nearing the end of the story and there still didn't seem to be any improvement for Merlin. Still, the ending really fits the story. You were building towards this, and it's much more satisfying for a story to end where the story takes it to than to force a happy ending. Of course, it could've ended more ambiguously, but where's the fun in that? ;)

This was the first Lamia aftermath story that I really liked actually, mainly because of your writing. Merlin's fear was written in a way that was completely believable, and the other characters were in character. I have to admit, I cannot believe it would take two years for anyone to notice anything wrong with Merlin with THIS amount of angst, but aside from that, this was a splendid story.
oma13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Minor character death? I'm ticked off. I don't read death fics, that's the reason for descriptors, and minor death isn't Merlin! It is my assumption, and my right as a reader, to believe that Merlin passes out from blood loss and stress! I know it's been a long time, but a sequel with Merlin waking up and learning to trust his friends again (after they've earned it) is sorely needed! The ending is ambiguous enough to warrant that! I'm going to follow this in hoping for that!
helloyesimhere chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
wow. just wow. I can't believe you're doing that.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
This was terribly sad and heart wrenching, as well a beautifully written. I have to admit that I did enjoy the tragic ending.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Minor character death? MINOR character death? You have got to be kidding me! I did not expect that. Oh, God, I did not expect that... Broke my heart, really. Oh Gods. It will definitely take huge efforts for me to clamber out of this dark, cold, emotional hole you so carelessly tossed me into. Oh, my heart...

Very well written, all this, and incredibly haunting and gripping. Wow.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Safe doesn't mean happy or fulfilled. It just means nothing in this scenario. It means nothing.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Darkly amazing! Merlin's struggle is so raw and desperate. Well written and a great read.
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
R u fricking kidding me?! And I'm favoriting this story (maybe) and I like reread the ending thrice! Effing THRICE! And now I'm watery eyed Cuz hell Ya I wanted them to find out but sure a close call to death - buy a godsamn CLOSE CALL! Come on! You should like totally make a sequel or something you know where Merlin comes back and like another reviewer said the Knights and Arthur has to regain Merlin's trust because Merlin CAN'T FRICKING DIE!
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Well.
Okay. Just go ahead and make all the depressing-ness.
Zoe chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
What?
WHAT?!
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
Minor character death? MINOR character death? Really?
You made me cry now.
And I'm in public.
Oh, noooooooo!
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
that was depressing, well written though
Yoshy03 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
You can be proud . The FF ist thrilled. but where is the end? You can not stop it so? The voltage burns literally. Please tell me that there's what is? a sequel? a hidden chapter? Please!
9tail chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
you should have a sequel where he wakes up and where Arthur and the knights have to gain his trust with him being a bit out of it because of blood loss or something.