Reviews for So Much More
TrueDemigodishness chapter 2 . 4/5
I'd love to see this 'verse's version of Lamia.
MamzelleHermy chapter 2 . 1/28
I looooved this little story!
1917farmgirl chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
I've never seen Merlin.

My friends all have, they've told me all about it it. I know I'll like it when I finally get the chance to watch it.

Strangely enough, it's not unusual for me to go looking for fanfic for a show I haven't even seen yet. I was doing a random fanfic search for a totally unrelated topic and stumbled onto this story.

It was amazing! So amazing I know that when I finally watch this show, I'm going to wish THIS was the canon and not the real stuff. (This is the downside to reading fanfic before watching...it messes with your head.) I really wish there was more of this alternate universe. I would read it in a heartbeat. (Hint, hint)

So, after this awesome story, I took a gander at your author's page. And I think I'm in love...

Stargate Atlantis! CSI NY! ANDROMEDA! Where have you been all my fanfic life?

You should be expecting a lot of reviews from me over the next little while (and it will take me awhile to read through your stash, as real life is busy and you have a TON of stories!) It's like an early Christmas!

Can't wait to get started!
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 9/19/2016
This is amazing! I really like the idea you have here, because, yeah, I don't think sending Merlin to a place where magic is outlawed and punishable by death was a very good idea on Hunith's part. It would make a lot more sense if it was to keep him away from someone like Cenred who would force him to use his powers for whatever nefarious purpose he can come up with. I'd love to see more if you ever write some. It might be cool to see a story in this 'verse where Arthur finds out about Merlin's magic or Merlin finally tells him about it. It would be interesting to see how Arthur would handle such a revelation-especially if he knows exactly what Cenred was using Merlin for while he was a slave.
WOW chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Wow, wow, WOW. LOVED this, and the first chapter. Both just... WOW. Awesome, perfectly written, perfectly characterized, perfectly everything. What I wouldn't give for more in this AU you've created here! Because you're an incredible writer. And I'm incredibly greedy when it comes to reading incredible writing :) but nevertheless, thanks for posting these!
WriterGirl7673 chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Can you write some more stories from this universe? I really like it. :)
BreathingMagic chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Ok. By this Point I think I'm simply in love with your brain. Yep, that's gotta be it. I'm happy that you didn't make this an all-episodes-rewrite because that would have gotten dull, I think, but I'm even happier that you Chose to do this chapter because the second you stated that it was Cenred who took Merlin in the start, I was already wondering how different this would have been with such a history between the two of them And I was not disappointed, this was great! :)
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Gahhh great now I'm crying. The reunion between Hunith and her Boy was just way too beautiful and heartclenching - oh Lord, I'm sobbing again. Right that's it I Need to get out of here or I'll overboil with Emotion...

Just a quick note so you know that I loved it and all. K bye. *sniff*
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Cendred is a evil SoB. I'm glad he's dead.
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
*grin* Merlin is awesome, and Arthur is being a friend.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
An interesting take but I really enjoyed it w (and now I'm admitting that I'm a huge sadist XD)
Well done!
Yazzi chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
This is brilliant! I love that you could keep the general relationship while still creating this other side to Merlin.
wryter501 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
i like the dialogue following the show, even when the details are so different - i liked arthur reacting by letting merlin off the hook, and then being mad with himself as he assumes merlin was acting...
because merlin's luck hated him - that's the best line in this chapter. :)
i liked how you set it up to continue with the series, having merlin's spirit unbroken so you'd expect the banter and wit, but suggesting that arthur would be more sensitive, knowing a dark past, too...
Fai's smile chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Please write about Freya. I am sure, that that episode could be really good and maybe Cedric and Trickster?
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Fantastic! I would love to see more in this universe!