Reviews for So Much More
WOW chapter 2 . 2/19
Wow, wow, WOW. LOVED this, and the first chapter. Both just... WOW. Awesome, perfectly written, perfectly characterized, perfectly everything. What I wouldn't give for more in this AU you've created here! Because you're an incredible writer. And I'm incredibly greedy when it comes to reading incredible writing :) but nevertheless, thanks for posting these!
WriterGirl7673 chapter 2 . 2/4
Can you write some more stories from this universe? I really like it. :)
BreathingMagic chapter 2 . 1/16
Ok. By this Point I think I'm simply in love with your brain. Yep, that's gotta be it. I'm happy that you didn't make this an all-episodes-rewrite because that would have gotten dull, I think, but I'm even happier that you Chose to do this chapter because the second you stated that it was Cenred who took Merlin in the start, I was already wondering how different this would have been with such a history between the two of them And I was not disappointed, this was great! :)
BreathingMagic chapter 1 . 1/16
Gahhh great now I'm crying. The reunion between Hunith and her Boy was just way too beautiful and heartclenching - oh Lord, I'm sobbing again. Right that's it I Need to get out of here or I'll overboil with Emotion...

Just a quick note so you know that I loved it and all. K bye. *sniff*
guardianofdragonlore chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Cendred is a evil SoB. I'm glad he's dead.
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
*grin* Merlin is awesome, and Arthur is being a friend.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
An interesting take but I really enjoyed it w (and now I'm admitting that I'm a huge sadist XD)
Well done!
Yazzi chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
This is brilliant! I love that you could keep the general relationship while still creating this other side to Merlin.
wryter501 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
i like the dialogue following the show, even when the details are so different - i liked arthur reacting by letting merlin off the hook, and then being mad with himself as he assumes merlin was acting...
because merlin's luck hated him - that's the best line in this chapter. :)
i liked how you set it up to continue with the series, having merlin's spirit unbroken so you'd expect the banter and wit, but suggesting that arthur would be more sensitive, knowing a dark past, too...
Fai's smile chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Please write about Freya. I am sure, that that episode could be really good and maybe Cedric and Trickster?
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Fantastic! I would love to see more in this universe!
maldru chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Just read this story for the 3rd time - I'm afraid I'm becoming seriously addicted to your writings! (What are you going to do about it?) Your portrayals are just right, especially whumpy Merlin - still strong and dignified, and not pitiful or neurotic as elsewhere on FF. Each of your well aimed words bears weight and purpose, each description is vivid and called for -everything just seems right. Not sure if you are still in Merlin mood (or mode) -well, you better be, because I'm addicted, remember?, - but if yes, here's a suggestion. In Servant of Two Masters, what if Arthur finds and saves Merlin when he's still in Morgana's hands, skipping Fomorrah, I guess, but adding more whump works instead. As for much discussed Reveal - I, personally, do not think it's necessary at all, as the most precious things in life are always hidden from view.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I most definitely would like to see how this would effect the reveal of Merlin's magic.
The character action in this chapter flowed much better than the previous one, perhaps because you weren't trying to cover so much in one go.
God Bless!
Auua
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Definitely an interesting idea and a decent execution of said idea. Maybe not the best execution but certainly a good one.
God Bless!
Auua
Solar07 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Would some form of a reveal, perhaps during the finale when Arthur knights Lancelot, Gwaine, Elyan, and Percival. Perhaps in this verse, since Arthur is so much more open to the idea of Merlin being brave and everything, he might try to knight him as well.
Merlin thinks Arthur can't trust him, so he shouldn't be a knight. Arthur is confused and basically corners him so Merlin reveals his magic and explains exactly why he was taken by Cenred and what went on. By the end I imagine Arthur being sympathetic enough not to hurt Merlin, but of course he's still betrayed. Maybe he banishes Merlin for a while? Like that would be what happens after they take Camelot back, so when the s4 timeline started, Merlin would be coming back to help Camelot fight the Dorocha or maybe he comes back b4 that. Obviously by the end of my musings Merlin is back in Camelot and Arthur has forgiven and everythings' happy post reveal.