Reviews for Little B
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
First off happy birthday yeah!

Maybe it's just me or something but I'm loving these talks between the characters. I swear, they make it sound as if they don't do something B asks of them something bad will happen. Hah! Hijacking a plane is only making me see that more.

It's going to be interesting to see what would happen when they head inside London.

...

Poor poor London, it's not ready to see B or his little sidekick Robin- I mean Bob.

Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
O.O

You know Bob would make for an interesting detective. He already knows who Kira is and all!

Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Well... If I'm not mistaken B has the eyes of the shinigami for some reason so... There's not really much saying he can't do something else, or he too isn't a master at martial arts in someway somehow.

Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Now I forgot a little bit about these drabble like stories, however are you planning on extending upon his story or Kira or the Death Note? I see that you made a parody in the beginning but just wondering at all if the story is about to take a mile in the deep in which is horror or darkness.

On another note however, looks like I'm right. Bob is fitting into the family just perfectly.

Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
I do have a slight question. I'm wondering if you'll continue with any of these short stories. Like per se, will you make another short chapter dealing with Bob and his 'ex' teammates? Or anything else. Just a slight thought is all, but on with the review.

Well that was interesting, strangely enough I can see Mello watching something like that. Soooooooo I say that I can officially say Bob is apart of the family now, I mean sure L is there and all but surely...

Guess that means next chapter.

Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Alright after a couple of years I decided to focus and read this story, ya know, see where I left off from last time. Turned out to be chapter 3, so as such I will start my reviews from here.

In the past I didn't know exactly how to think about 'Bob's' little name. But now, oh right now I find it hilarious yeah xD

With that being said poor Bob. Poor poor Bob for having to deal with B and his antics. And yay for the audience.

ONNMT chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
"INVALID."
ONNMT chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
-Facepalm-
Goddammit! XD
ONNMT chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
HaHAHA!
And Matt makes an appearance! XD
Loved Bob's deadpan, "The only normal one in this place."
ONNMT chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Hehe... I look forward to this! :3
KittyPersona chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
LMAO 5-year old B is adorable! I wanna adopt him XD
Blaze Takishima chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
this story never ceases to amuse me. xD
Update when you can, yea? It's great. Look forward to the bext update.
Oh and Happy belated birthday
DeathNoteRoleplays chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I loved this XD definitely continuing on.