Reviews for The Waterways
Emyzig00 chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
This was brilliant, I really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
It's a great story!
Uhuh! Venice! I'm Italian! It's "Venezia" in italian (?, I'm not the best in English).

Look:
Ciao! Mi chiamo Eva e sono italiana.
Venezia è una bellissima città! Bella scelta.
Già a leggere questo capitolo ne deduco una grande storia.
Non sono appassionata di lettura ma quando si tratta di House of Anubis niente mi può fermare.
Comunque Venezia nonostante sia una bellissima città non è che sia grandissima.
Ma cosa importa? Giusto? Comunque la smetto perchè probabilmente non stai capendo niente.

Anyway, it's a great story and you're a fantastic writer!
That Elusive Reader chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Thank you so much Guest from Venice!
I got the gist of it from google translate, and yea...I'm not Italian and I've never actually been out of America, so I just have a cross section of the older city and I made most of it up...so sorry if anything's not right. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING. I really hope you like it!
A Anonymous FanFiction Writer chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
This was an amazing story! Great job. I loved it.
Coming To A Sharp Turn chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
Thank You for saying that I inspired you and that I am amazing I truly thank you for that!

Hoarocker101

P.S I am A Girl... Just to let you know!
houseofanubisfan2 chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Can't wait to read the sequel. :)
tvdxobssessed chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
loved it!:)
Sibunaismylife chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
OH MY GOD! NOOOO! I loooved this story...:'( Amazing ending! :) Thank you so much for the pleasure of reading this amazing story! :)
EccentricKlutz chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
awww!Wait they are dating married?If They Are FABINA!
Coming To A Sharp Turn chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
This Story is pretty Amazing if I say so myself. It was one of the story that I always looked for to see if it was updated or not. Hopefully the sequel if you are going to have one will be just as great as this one. Just as heart warming. Just as much action filled goodness and just as much romance. Or maybe more.
houseofanubisfan2 chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
I love it. Great story. Loved it. :)
CorinnaDarling chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Always have loved this story
houseofanubisfan2 chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Can't wait to read what happens next.
EccentricKlutz chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
YAY!A FABINA KISS I'M HAPPY!TIME TO RUN LIKE A PSYCHO(runs like a weirdo or psycho I guess,then bumps into a wall)OWWWWWWWWW!RAINBOW DANCING BUNNY SINGING SUPER BASS!
I'm sorry,I am just really hyper...
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!Shut up you crazy person(slapping my own head)NO YOU SHUT UP!
NO YOU SHUT UP!(having with myself)
BYE!