Reviews for Catch-22
NinjaMeap chapter 11 . 4/15
Bravi, though I feel it's missing something. I might PM you later ;-)
misterreese chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
This was a wonderful story! I started it before work this morning, and I'll be honest I was a bad employee and would read it while on the clock. I just had to know what was going to happen! Easily one of my favorites I have read. Bravo, glorious work.
MyPerfectEscape chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Wow, it was a pleasure reading this. Great work.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
omg this is aaamaaaziinng!
anteffy1 chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Really enjoyed this story! I thought you did very well with both character and dialogue. I look forward to reading future Blackhawk stories from you in the future.
Jena chapter 11 . 11/28/2012
Just read all 11 chapters and loved all of it. Hope to see more ff from you in the near future !
Hawaiichick chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Sigh...what a sweet ending. What an emotional rollercoaster too! Loved it! Thanks for the wonderful read.
twinchaosblade chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Goodness Gracious! You really had me worried for a moment there, ramping up the angst like that. I'm glad everything turned out okay though Clint's panic upon waking up did surprise me a bit. Anyway, Barton was pretty quickly on his feet (so to speak) for being that badly hurt and unconscious for days to be able and in the mood for such a making-out session with Natasha right after waking up.

Fine story with nice twists, good suspense and a sweet helping of angst and whump.
Galatians 5.16 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
Even at the end, I still have no idea why the title is Catch-22... I must've missed a reference or something.
Galatians 5.16 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
And Natasha saves the day! :))
Galatians 5.16 chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
Oh blimey, it was a cat that woke him up, haha!
Galatians 5.16 chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Lol sleeping Clint ((:
Galatians 5.16 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Hm, I found this chapter kinda cute, to be honest (:
Galatians 5.16 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Interesting... popping a shoulder seems quite the love-starter. Lol
Lillyflora chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Oh that can't be it! More please, more!