Reviews for Lost Dog
alicelouise'x chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I love it. It's so sweet. it's seriously AMAZING! I especially loved the bit with Ryo and Alice.

"Eh, well... the stakes weren't that high. My dad doesn't trust me much to begin with. Just do me a favor and don't get yourself killed, all right?''

hahaha Ryo is amazing ;d

, I really loved the story! :D
Marie King chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wow a fanastically writen story! Well done!

Please tell me u r thinking of doing a sequel? U should u really talented!
Latias 24 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Great story! I was always mad at the fact that Dobermon died, so this practically made my day! Thank you!
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was so incredibly sweet. :) I'm getting all teary... AAAAARGH! *runs*
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
*Gasp* Yay! I know I revied this already, but I wanted to save this in my favorited because this is so good!

Again I cried while reading this! :) Poor Alice! that must've been so hard for her to lose Dobermon, and for Dobermon to lose her... :(

But, I'm glad that Alice and Dobermon got reunited! Yay!

Thank you very much for making this! :)

Anitoon3
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Ah! I loved this story! I kinda cried, but overall this was truly an amazing story! Thank you so much for writing this! I've been wondering if anyone would write a Dobermon and Alice fic! I am happy I found your fic! This is so awesome and superb! :) :D
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Very nice. Personally, I felt that Alice should have had Dobermon as a partner, 'cause, well, I dunno. I guess it bugged me that she had a really small part in the show...
San child of the wolves chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That was very good. Alice and Dobermon do make a good team and they'd be good partners to.
Pidge-san chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Superb! Outstanding! Heart-rending! Emotional!:D

I love Alice's last line...

I..think I'm..going to cry...

This was a great story, an amazing look at Alice's and Dobermon's relationship. :D I can picture it happening! It really fits the show's storyline!:D

Alice is awesome.

Dobermon is one of the coolest Digimon ever...and this is the only story I know centered on him.:'(

Porque?XD

But it's the best.:) You do him A LOT of justice.:D *faves*

By the way, I heard Dobermon wasn't designed by the original artist, but a made-up Digimon who was chosen from entries for some contest and put in the show. Is that true?

Again, spectacular story, and I hope to see more stories(maybe even Digimon ones) from you soon!:P XD

P.S.-Neptune says (in reverse):"!DnaldnuoF weN fo sregnif egduf 'nippilf dna maet tseb eht era nomreboD dna ecilA"
ContradictoryOrien chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
It's hard to make a review as good as the story. I loved this, and even four years after you've submitted it, I still like it. T'was a tearjerker.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Definitely another weird one, but sweet. I knew way ahead of time what the "part of" thing meant!
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Yay! She's a tamer now! :)
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
I remember reviewing this when it was incomplete.
This shows Alice's past, present, gives her a personality, as well as Dobermon. Thank you for writing this. And thank you for completing it.
Lethargy chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
I love it! It's a wonderful story! You expressed Dobermon and Alice's emotions very well! *sniffles* I'm so glad Dobermon was revived! n.n Are you going to write a sequel? I wish you would-this story is too good to leave at that spot!
Amber chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Alice is one of my favorite characters, but I've only read one other fanfic that even MENTIONS her. No fair! Anyway, this is a fantastic story. Please write more stories featuring Alice and Dobermon!