Reviews for The Outsiders:Life or death? Love or hate?
The Punk In Disguise chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Pretty good, but Brooke is kinda Mary-Sueish, sorry. And whenever someone talks you start a new paragraph, bout other than those things good. Stay gold.
hprue19 aka kathy chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
i am so sorry for your loss. i lost my brother a couple of months ago so i know what your going through. i start to cry when i hear my brothers name.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
i'll pray for them and im sorry, it must be really hard to lose one of your friends. There is always a reason for what happens, and he sonuds like a great kid. You sound like a great friend to have. and he is saving you that seat, i can just tell.

p.s. i love your story. Thank you

love
Madison.M
Jenna chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Awwwwwwwwh I'm sorry for your loss3 I bet he was a great guy and an amazing friend33
xPoptartsx chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
I'm truly sorry for your loss. I understand completely. I lost one of my parents at age 3. They died from brain cancer. It's hard to cope w/ at first but then you realize that he's in a better place. If we just pray for him and you and your family and his family and all then we know he'll be fine. Everything will turn out fine. Just don't let his death slow you down! I may not know you personally, but I do know you have a bright future ahead of you. Stay strong!

-Katie Lynn (primmyeverdeen12)
Awesomepants2000 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
AWESOME story. Great cliff hanger. I think that Brooke should fall on love with Johnny! EEEEKKKKKKKK. THAT'D BE SOOOO CUTE! once again, Like the story BAI.
Jenna chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Yay I'm excited Brooke is awake cu I wanna hear more about er character!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
soooo cute i love it please update soon
if you don't... i will cry... then you will feel bad.
...becuase you made me cry...
but i cried... well, almost cried... reading this so... you alredy did that.
ok ok just please update soon... that all i ask
LOVE IT!

p.s. ponyboy, made me cry...sodapop, i love...darry, is going soft...dallas, still scares me...johnny, is sweet...steve, need to yell...two-bit, is well two-bit... and ... brooke, should hit ponyboy lol
staygold101 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
You should really update soon :)
anonymus chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Awww, I'm happy they made up. know they can help him and they can all heal.
Jenna chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Yayyyyyyyyy! You listened to my review! Thank you!
Jenna chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Ok they can't be super mad at pony cuz they have to find out why he was suicidal. And he probably feels just as bad
anonymus chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
interesting story. Why doesn't it matter to them Pony tried to kill himself? I mean, if Brooke hadn't stopped him, he'd be dead. It's like they don't care.
The Punk In Disguise chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Pretty good. Usually when a person starts talking you start a new paragraph, other then that good. Stay gold.
xPoptartsx chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Here's what I think:
1) THIS IS AN AMAZING BOOK!
2) I'm gonna like this
3) update soon!
Seriously though, you're an amazing writer and please keep up at this