Reviews for Demon Hunter
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
cool story plz update soon
JadeUnkown chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
PLEASE PLEASE! Update! *Gives you the puppy eyes* Please. Make the next chapter!
ayanamieve chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
update please...
Neko 97 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
FINNEY IS A BOY! NOT A GIRL! Plus you got their nicknames and stuff wrong.
Karano chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Well, honey, I am tired, here's almost midnight, so I'll be short. I liked your story. Until now it is cool, and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen to Lila. Good luck!
Oh, on a side note, I agree with the other reviewer. You should get rid of the chapters 2 and 3. They may be annoying for other readers.
tohru15 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
As-tu une idée de quand sort le prochain chapitre?
tohru15 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
je préfère l'intimidation
allietheepic7 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
write more (hits author with a death scythe)
Paxloria chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Ha ha ha! That's amusing.
Ciel's contracted servants are trying to act just like his old idiot servants.
I wonder if thats part of their contracted terms of employment or if it was something they decided to do on their own out of loyalty to Ciel...
It would be interesting to know why, after all this time, Sebastian suddenly decided to call his Mate. Since the other servants already said, she now knows his mark is a match for her's.

Pretty good so far.
You micht want to get rid oc chapters 2 & 3 since they are not real chapters.
Sarafinja chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Hehe, I read the story 'till Ch 3 (ch 2&3 were A/N's but whatever) and I don't agree with you. Your first chapter wasn't lame I really liked it and I would me the world to me if you continue the story. I was caught by your genius idea of hunter x demon :D
I wish you good luck (also for your other sories) and I'm waiting for your update :)
Myki Fri chapter 1 . 10/1/2012