Reviews for Reunions to Cherish
Mina Grey chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
Ahh nice...I like the twist...perhaps Boyd can be a threat in his own right...
Mina Grey chapter 10 . 8/17/2015
Two things I'm seeing that are starting to get to me- one is that I kinda wish I thought of Boyd as more of a threat but against Aaron I just don't see him as someone to worry about yet. I sort of want to see Marta kick his ass with that training Aaron taught her. And I'm starting to feel like Marta is getting a tad whiny...I mean I see where she is coming from but I just feel like she should be of stronger character - maybe focus more on what she can control ( learning to fight, her work)...just some thoughts!
Mina Grey chapter 8 . 8/17/2015
It's been awhile since I've enjoyed a good fan fic - please keep it up! And I also read your steamy other chapter- very nice;)
Someonefromthefuture chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
You undid me with this ending. I loved how Aaron freaked out right after Marta's declaration! Anger suits him somehow. I have to say this is one of the best stories I have ever read. And Nicky and Jason getting married - cherry on top. Thank you!
T chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Poor Peter doesn't know what he's getting himself into.
A chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
That was great. Bourne Legacy is the best of the Bourne movies in my opinion, but I just recently thought to check if there were any fanfictions on it. Great work. Very good characterization and an interesting plot. Just the right amount of romance and drama.
Kalie Careese chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
one of two questions... first question what the hell happened to peter Lloyd? and when is the story for the Nicki and Jason Getting Married *Giggles*
elwinghotmail.com chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
WOW you just blew me away! This was intense! Congrats on an awesome tale!
noukinav018 chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Aaron's speech was my favorite part! That ought to do it to put Martha's nonsense to rest XD
Haha and you made Jason and Nicky show up tpo :)
Thanks for posting!
noukinav018 chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
That's the mos ridiculous statement that Martha has ever made. She's being too dense. Why would he ask her to marry if he didn't feel the way he does?
I'm annoyed.
noukinav018 chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Lol you even made Jason and co appear XD
My my, that was so cheesy.
noukinav018 chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
So is one of the guys taking care of Boyd?
That was so creepy.
noukinav018 chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Cute moment they had, but the situation with Boyd has gotten too far.
noukinav018 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Finally! It was about time for them to talk things out. Boyd out of prison sounds like a nightmare and why hasn't Aaron tell her of her cell phone being bugged? Perhaps he'll check it himself and fix it.
noukinav018 chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Is Martha being purposefully dense?! What in the world? Why must she assume things instead of asking and observing Aaron? Not fair she's putting him like a petty territorial man...haha mothers, they're always right XD to our own chagrin.