Reviews for Stay With Me
TML9115 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Great story. I'd hate to be in either one of their shoes.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Hi jus love what u wanted 2 happen coz dats wat I wanted 2. Good job. Keep me posted my email is
simplpunctuation chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Just this one thing I wanted to point out - the names of people/animals are written in a capital letter, so I gather so should Cookie's name...
Shananigan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Loved it!
Leddy17 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awwww, I wish this had happened too! This season is killing me! They need to get together pronto!

Hopefully you will continue this :)
Wolf9lucky chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
If only...nice job!
Sweet Trufflepuff chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is how I think it should have ended also.
Doks chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Very nice. I wish they could just work things out already. They're so perfect! Audrey is so breaking his heart in next weeks episode. I don't think she'll tell him just yet.
I liked the way you made her telling him things. He deserves to know. Thanks for sharing
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I wish it would have ended this way, maybe next week. I can also imagine her not telling Nathan because she's afraid of hurting him.
MagPie003 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
GAH! Why can't they just put a scenes like this in the show already! Really though, I loved this. You captured her conflicting emotions very well. Thanks for sharing it with everyone.
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I wish this could have happened. I do hope Audrey tells him soon and he don't find out on his own. I also hope this doesn't complicate their relationship more. Anyways awesome job!
STforRK chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I did enjoy and share your sentiments on how episode two should have ended.
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Great story! I wish something like this didn't happen in the show. I'm glad that you had Audrey/Nathan have their dinner, and that she told him about what the Hunter was
when she found out. Nathan deserves to know, more than anyone else. And, He will fight to keep her safe.

But, I have a feeling that the Haven writers are going to hold off on Audrey telling Nathan. Or, worse Nathan will find out on his own. Just my opinion.