Reviews for Never Let Him See
shiho59 chapter 2 . 3/9
mignonne
ElaineiAMaddison chapter 1 . 1/20
I love the last line of chapter 1. "A god bested by angels. Some hero..." Your stories are spectacular!
MissShadowBolt chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
And now I'm crying. You're a brilliant writer.
Topaz Skye chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Really loved this little fic! I usually don't read fics with River in. I have to say the one thing that hit me the most was the last 2 lines of chapter 1
'A god bested by angels.'
'Some hero he turned out to be.'
Especially the first one of the two.
I like your writing style and I can't wait to read other fics by you! :)
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Very emotionally satisfying ']
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
*cries*
And I shall say it again. WHYYYYYYY are you so awesome? LOVED your characterisation especially River's different reactions. The headcannon. Seriously.
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Really nice, and really in-character. Well done!
Majestic-Space-Duck chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Good Lord that was good. Amazing writing skills. well done.
Stacymc2012 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? I loved it though, every bit... It made me cry, cause apparently I haven't cried enough today... I think I'm also holding my heart in my hand, about to click on the second chapter, I hope my heart doesn't go through the shredder next.

This was brilliant, needless to say... It was so them it hurts.. LITERALLY.

Okay.. Next chapter. I don't think you'll ever understand how much I feel like mum right this instant.
Carry-On-My-Wayward-Angel chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Loved the second chapter. And about that other story you were going to write: go for it! I think it would be cool to see!
Violetcarson chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Curse you for making me cry even more about this episode! Lovely story. *sniff* T.T
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
You just made an amazing story about ten times more amazing with that chapter. Just saying.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
"Let me help… don't do this alone, River…we- need each other-"

As Amy said, "It's called marriage."
KendrixTermina chapter 2 . 10/3/2012