Reviews for Never Let Him See
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Aww sweet fic x
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow. You really seem to get these characters. That seems just how they would react to this whole situation.

But, you know, sometimes I just want to SLAP River. Doesn't she get that helping people makes him feel better? Me, I NEED imperfect friends, someone to coulsel, to protect. It would drive me absolutely INSANE if my friend didn't show me their pain. Having to suffer alone, unable to help someone else, only forces the Doctor to focus inward, on his own pain.

Oh, River...Your kindness is killing him.
RiverXDoctor chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
MORE PLEASE!
DoCtOrWhOlUvEr11 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Please continue it! : )
Sexyspacearchaeologist chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Please don't make me cry like that again :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
oh, you just made me cry! this was such a sad, beautiful, longing story and i loved it so much! i hope you do more like this, or continue with their story? please do, don't leave it sad! but a wonderful story!
AliasMarie chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was literally flawless. I am crying, and not just from leftover Pond feels, which is why most of the fic I've read since tATM has made me cry. I loved this, it was brilliant.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Noooooooo SO SAD but so well-written that I had to favourite it. Augh. Poor River and Doctor.
PixieKindOfCrazy chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
What? No comforting fluff at all? Why you make me cry? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
please write another chapter
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Ohhhh... I like that you actually let us see River grieving because she's so *calm* in the episode. Nicely done.
DoctorWhotaliaandtheOlympians chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
... Sad. But amazing. :)
Kerjen chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
oh no, you can't leave it there with them split apart
Carry-On-My-Wayward-Angel chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Yes! Loved this! I just finished watching the Angels Take Manhattan, and I already want more fanfics about it. It's just...my feels! And okay *SPOILERS* Rory died like 3 times during that episode. Moffat is so trolling us.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2