Reviews for Toil And Trouble
Ayshen chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
"Trick or treat," he teased, letting his tongue swipe over her lips as he pulled her dress up her body.

Oh god. I just made an inhuman noise.

Once she felt his tongue move over her sensitive skin, she moaned his name and fell flat on the mattress. Her hands wound in his hair and gripped the back of his head, holding him in place.

Holy akfdjaklsdjfklasdjkld that is so hot. Jfc.

"No ya don't," he hissed at her before licking in long strokes up her slit.

:dead:

"That all for me?"

Just shoot me in the face.

Moving in a slow rhythm, they kissed and let their hands roam, both still unable to believe they were finally together, finally able to be this close, to be this intimate.

Guh. Gah that moment was perfection.

She wrapped her legs around him and pulled, forcing him deeper

Uh. Kinda. Hate. You. Right. Now (I mean that in the nicest way possible, lol)

She kissed him, slowly, deeply, her fingertips trailing lightly up and down his back as they stilled, matched heavy breathing and synchronized trembles.

Sigh

He kissed the pad of her fingertip before pulling her hand away from his face and entwining their fingers. "I love you," he told her. "Not something I have to say, no, but something I love saying. To you."

Did you really just do that? So beautiful. And hot. And, I’m going to go jump off a cliff now.
LivyStabler chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Very sweet way to end this :-)
E chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Yay! I don't care how late it was in coming, thank you so much for posting it; it was excellent! :)
spacekitten2700 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
sweet!
Amanda4Meloni chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Mmm, now that is outta the way...d'ya think Elliot needs a hand fillin' Livs' christmas stockin'?
;-P
MyMeloni chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Well, you know they SAY it melts in your mouth . . . Droooool. Hot stuff. BUt it's EO, so no surprise!
edge15684 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
That was awesome.
joanie chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
I love this story. Please keep writing.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Wow
E chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Ahmazzzzing! I cannot wait for 'that night!'
Ren Victoria chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
That was really funny lol can't wait till next chapter!
Amanda4Meloni chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Oh, you...gonna be danglin' on the edge 'til the update!
:-D
Hutch917 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Loved it!
Sarah Fulghum chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Gr8 job, so far this is my favorite chapter, all of them r awesome, but this 1's my fav
LissyLou chapter 3 . 10/23/2012