Reviews for I Never Met a Wolf Who Didn't Love to Howl
Lanaholic chapter 4 . 2/24
This was a very interesting ride, liked the story!
Well done! Like the jumping from FairytaleLand and Storybrooke, I've read ff where it was confusing and all but here.. it was done very good!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 4 . 1/28
Mmmmm... you do Ruby and Regina so well... I think I've become addicted.. ;-)
lemon-rind chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Damn that was fun to read. Thank you.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Yummy image:
/She didn't know why she was so angry, really. So possessive when she had been the one to cut the leash she had on this girl. But she was./

Ouch! :)
/"As much as I love hearing you beg me for things, I'm afraid there's nothing left to be said on the topic." She turned then, her face a mask to Red./

/"You already know my Monday afternoons are open."

"Is that how I'm going to redeem myself to you?" Regina asked as she tried to contain the smirk on her lips./
Works for me.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
I love the nonchalant disrobing that Regina displays without Red really following.

Promising...
/"I don't like being toyed with."

"I've hardly toyed with you, Ruby,"/

She is putty in her hands:
/Her mistrust, her anger, her fears were all in the back of her mind as her forehead lazily fell to rest against Regina's, bringing more of the remedy she craved./

You surprised me jumping forward. This should be interesting.
Yes, it was interesting to see Regina's comparisons.

Fun with the familiar phrase being directed to Regina in both worlds.

Nice distinction:
/Red didn't trust the Queen, but Regina, it seemed, was a whole other story./
And speaks well to their changing 'relationship'.

Looking forward to Ruby getting her Red back. I loved the eerie moment when she smells two week old perfume :D
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
3 love it! :-) I particularly like the juxtaposition of the past and present, Ruby and Red.
Em chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Great story. Update?
Alessandra Hope's thief chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
omg that was...just perfect!

Still in character and all the situations and dialogues felt very real. And the way you write! It got me hooked to the fluidity and and precision of the narrative right away! I love how you started to build their relationship (even though I think Red learnt to control it in Child of the moon's FTL's events, but whatever) and how you developed it (not so fast, not so slow) and how you didn't actually make Ruby's sexual behaviour a bad thing like I've unfortunately seen many Red fans do, and just everything!

Very, very well written and plotted, absolutely amazing work! Thank you very much for it :)
sleepingswan chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I started reading this with the sole purpose of enjoying a good writing on a couple I'm not extremely fond of so I wouldn't ended up making dying whale noises when they did something cute. Of course it went super well and now I'm seriously starting to have strong emotions towards Regina and Ruby.

I adore this story. It was my first Red Queen, and you did make me seeing them as more than friends. How you worked on their dynamic and relationship building, not only romanticaly but especially the entire trust thing, it let me with the jaw dropped for a moment there.

Truly, you are skilled in writing things that convert people to ships they tried really really hard to ignore. Thank you for sharing!
ellie.no.name chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Love Ruby. Kudos.
Guyana Rose chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
This is a great story & I hope you continue it.
faberryjuice chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
So hot you are making me ship red queen. Plus their dynamic - you're really making it work. Ugh I'm getting feels. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I like this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
This fic is so amazing! I wish it would continue
Loved it chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
This was a really good story