Reviews for Obito's Excellent Adventure
Kal chapter 10 . 3/14
I like this. We need more.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2021
I love this story! I know it's been almost a decade but this is still one of the best Obito fics!
Donut chapter 6 . 9/21/2021
Bro... (I say this for both girls and boys, sorry if this offends you!)

This was heart touching...

The change of Rin's death was an interesting twist, and to see that Tobi is having doubts is amazing!
I'm really interested in this book, and I simply just LOVE the idea of Obito going to the future and taking care of Naruto while Tobi still exists!

I haven't read the future chapters, but maybe you could add in a time paradox? As Obito is in the future, but Tobi still exists!
It could make some great angst!
Donut chapter 3 . 9/21/2021
This story gives me so much joy-
Alonza Alzimora chapter 10 . 8/25/2021
Hi! I found your fic from a rec in the comments of another Obito time travel fic :) I decided to give it a go even though it isn't finished because the plot looked fun. I enjoyed your story! It was interesting to make it a time AND dimension travel AU to contrast the two Obitos. Also solved the problem of Kakashi's fighting style if he didn't have a sharingan :P I like that Obito got to adopt Naruto (and Sakura and Hinata), although it's too bad Sasuke wasn't agreeable to an adoption (but that was in character). Kakashi and Obito's interactions were good too, especially the reunion and the teasing about Kakashi adopting some of Obito's personality. I saw your author's notes about some of your ideas for the rest of fic, and they looked interesting. The Obitos diverging so drastically from each other makes speculating on their future confrontations exciting. And with a nicer Obito running around, I wonder what Kakashi would think when the other version was revealed? Also, since you started writing this before the series finished, I wonder what your ending climax at the Chunin Exams would have looked like! I'm having fun speculating on this story; thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2021
Ohmygod don't tell me Obito will have 12 kids following him-
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2021
The uchiha were treated like 2nd class citizens in a village they co founded so its not like they were just power hungry bro
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2021
Bro the uchiha were 1: watched by anbu. 2: forced to only live within the clan (people who lived out of the clan were forced to live inside it). 3: They didn’t have a say in anything that happens in the village. 4: they were accused of the 9 tails attack (which technically was an uchiha but at the time obito wasn’t living with them).
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2021
Bro obito is an orphan, he never knew his parents. Why do you authors always give him parents
SweetAssassin19 chapter 10 . 3/4/2021
This was getting so good I wanted obito to get closer to sasuke! Great story while it lasted.
Lee chapter 10 . 8/3/2020
I thought this story had promise but when I read how obito just abandoned one traumatized cousin for stupid reasons, I just can't read it anymore.
Intemax chapter 10 . 7/31/2020
Oh my god, this fanfic had everything to be perfect but it has no continuation :(
If you are seeing this, author. Please, explain why did you abandoned this awesome fic?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2020
I am fed up with Sandaime's bs in this.
Chisaki Kouu chapter 7 . 1/12/2020
You do know that the reason Rin told Kakashi to kill her was because the Mist had placed the 3 tailed beast inside of her with a faulty seal, so that she would go boom and release the beast in Konoha, right?
AssassinShroudedInDarkness chapter 10 . 10/28/2019