Reviews for Obito's Excellent Adventure
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
see the uchiah massacure doesn't make SENSE if was supposed to be a total wipe. that is RIDICULIOUSLLY a bad idea. it maeks sense on a Obito tag teams with Itachi and decides to just go crazy overboard.
but this seems fun!
Kakuraku chapter 10 . 9/17/2017
(*Ignoring the fics-abandoned notice on the profile* How did I miss that? Well, have my thoughts anyway!)

Obito has so many to recruit into his to-be genin army. Hahahahahahahahaaaa... Man! The Sandaime and all his secrecy. It's just screaming for a situation where Obito shows his overpowered-genin-Uchiha-awesome-ness, possibly with a side of explosions. Obito needs to spar with Kakashi (or someone) so he can catch up to his generation/future S-rank status.

That said, this is an exciting Obito time travel! It's the only one I've encountered so far where young Obito sends himself into the future. You write a very funny (and cool) Obito. Nice take on Kakashi and Tobi/older Obito too. (Sad about what happened to Rin, though. Maybe Tobi will switch back to the good side early!?) Bringing Jiraiya into this happy mess? Unless Orochimaru decides to show up because he somehow finds out Obito is (maybe a) genuine Uchiha, I wonder what you'd have in mind for that?

I'm guessing Tobi's Mangekyou did some resonance thing with young Obito's sharingan to awaken the latter's Mangekyou permanently? Reread all the chapters and still wondering what's up with Obito's chakra. Did Tobi mess it up during his visit? Is Hinata going to see something with her byakugan? For that matter, couldn't Obito just look at himself with his sharingan? Haha.

Sasuke and Kakashi interactions... I don't think they'd be necessary to write /unless/ there's somehow a drastic change in character that would demand an explanation. I guess it could also be left a mystery if there was such a change, leaving readers and Obito in the dark equally. Honestly, I'd be happy with any update. I'm really curious about what'll happen with teen Obito after Naruto's a genin and Kakashi is their sensei, but write what you fancy. Best wishes!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2017
Waaaaah this hasn't been updated in four years
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2017
I can't wait until Sasuke finds out Obito-nii is an Uchiha.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2017
Haha, ehehe...yeah...I wonder who...

Oh, Obito. If only you saw your future self...juubito specifically. (Thats the name for junchuriki obito in fourth shinobi war)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2017
The second I clicked on this story amd read through this chapter I realized it had many holes. When I got to the end I realized I was on chapter 4 and skipped the first three...*facepalm* Well not my fault. It was on chapter 4 when I clicked it. I was expecting chappie 1
jayjayflipwtz chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
I havent even started this, but I feel the need to give props for the Bill and Ted reference.
guest chapter 10 . 4/3/2017
Awwww... so cute!
NerrrdyFox chapter 10 . 3/18/2017
Hey!
I really like this fanfic, it's awsome!
Please continue it!
Determined Dancer chapter 10 . 2/22/2017
This was so good! I'm a sucker for time travel already but this is great
Potkanka chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
So they basically formed a team of three plus their teacher? Hmmm...
I wouldn't mind such a team, it seems pretty useful to them too - misfits banding together to finally have friends and support each other.
Well I guess that's it for this fic. Though I'll still follow in case you feel like getting back to it one day...
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
Recently rediscovered this fic, so I decided to re-read it. It's just as good as I remember it being :D
Rabbit Pie chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
aww man Sakura is simply adorable in this chapter, and I like how you told us about the reasons for, and the backfiring, of her studiousness! I have half a mind to try drawing a mini goggled Sakura. so cute! :D
Magyka13 chapter 10 . 4/9/2016
Love this so far
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming