Reviews for Obito's Excellent Adventure
Ohmygod don't tell me Obito will have 12 kids following him-
The uchiha were treated like 2nd class citizens in a village they co founded so its not like they were just power hungry bro
Bro the uchiha were 1: watched by anbu. 2: forced to only live within the clan (people who lived out of the clan were forced to live inside it). 3: They didn’t have a say in anything that happens in the village. 4: they were accused of the 9 tails attack (which technically was an uchiha but at the time obito wasn’t living with them).
Bro obito is an orphan, he never knew his parents. Why do you authors always give him parents
SweetAssassin19 chapter 10 . 3/4
This was getting so good I wanted obito to get closer to sasuke! Great story while it lasted.
Lee chapter 10 . 8/3/2020
I thought this story had promise but when I read how obito just abandoned one traumatized cousin for stupid reasons, I just can't read it anymore.
Intemax chapter 10 . 7/31/2020
Oh my god, this fanfic had everything to be perfect but it has no continuation :(
If you are seeing this, author. Please, explain why did you abandoned this awesome fic?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2020
I am fed up with Sandaime's bs in this.
Chisaki Kouu chapter 7 . 1/12/2020
You do know that the reason Rin told Kakashi to kill her was because the Mist had placed the 3 tailed beast inside of her with a faulty seal, so that she would go boom and release the beast in Konoha, right?
AssassinShroudedInDarkness chapter 10 . 10/28/2019
Love this story
Beta117 chapter 10 . 7/23/2019
Blood is thicker than water? The actual phrase is “the blood of the covenant is thicker than water of the womb.” Meaning relationships formed by choice are stronger than relationships formed by birth
OmegaTakuTachi chapter 8 . 2/2/2019
There. Is. No. Haruno. Clan.
swgrin chapter 10 . 1/26/2019
I love this story so far! It’s so interesting and I can’t help but love how Obito is making a change and being an amazing kind personhardly even OOC from how I imagined his younger self. I’d love to see you continue it even though you probably won’t. I love the way you write by the way! You manage to bring in different perspectives and not overlook a character’s emotions. It’s awesome!
Qikdaelun chapter 10 . 1/16/2019
Oh my gosh. I just realized that Obita pretty much picked out his own genin team! Ahahahahahaha thats amazing!
Heart chapter 10 . 11/21/2018