Reviews for Obito's Excellent Adventure
Chisaki Kouu chapter 7 . 1/12
You do know that the reason Rin told Kakashi to kill her was because the Mist had placed the 3 tailed beast inside of her with a faulty seal, so that she would go boom and release the beast in Konoha, right?
AssassinShroudedInDarkness chapter 10 . 10/28/2019
Love this story
Beta117 chapter 10 . 7/23/2019
Blood is thicker than water? The actual phrase is “the blood of the covenant is thicker than water of the womb.” Meaning relationships formed by choice are stronger than relationships formed by birth
OmegaTakuTachi chapter 8 . 2/2/2019
There. Is. No. Haruno. Clan.
theatricsxx chapter 10 . 1/26/2019
I love this story so far! It’s so interesting and I can’t help but love how Obito is making a change and being an amazing kind personhardly even OOC from how I imagined his younger self. I’d love to see you continue it even though you probably won’t. I love the way you write by the way! You manage to bring in different perspectives and not overlook a character’s emotions. It’s awesome!
Qikdaelun chapter 10 . 1/16/2019
Oh my gosh. I just realized that Obita pretty much picked out his own genin team! Ahahahahahaha thats amazing!
Heart chapter 10 . 11/21/2018
Whoot
Heart chapter 9 . 11/21/2018
Wow. Hey. At least in your story she didn't accuse Naruto of bullying her. :) (Next time Mizuki mysteriously gets thrown through a wall. Lol)
Heart chapter 8 . 11/21/2018
Yaaaaaaas.
Heart chapter 7 . 11/21/2018
Dis I can believe. Ugh. Sasuke
Heart chapter 6 . 11/21/2018
Ah. Okay. I like heeeeeer! :) Oh these two. Baka older Obito
Heart chapter 5 . 11/21/2018
Oh my. STARS. Also, really good chappie. Oh noes. Stay away from Kakashiiiiiii!
Heart chapter 4 . 11/21/2018
Aw. Bonding~ #orangesquad. (Meanwhile, traumatized Uchiha child?) Hn. Kakashi's not as clingy as I'd thought he'd be. I like their vibes tho. Oh stars when everybody sees Obito XD. Just casually XD. TOBI, NO SWIPING! :P
Heart chapter 3 . 11/21/2018
Noice. ;)
Heart chapter 2 . 11/21/2018
So Kakashi's like 13 and Obito's like 14-15...I think. Cuz like-ya know what. Never mind. Kishi timelines are a night-no, papaerwork and a half. Oooooy. Lol Hokage foreshadowing. The Fire Shadow FORESHADOWS! X,D Ooh, he adopt 'Suke too? OH, KAKASHI. HUN. Okay. So is this your version of the Uchihas or will there be some Danzo undercover sleuthing I wonder. Cuz ya know he was kinda behind it in canon along with Tobi...hmmmmm. TUNE IN NEXT TIME! lol :D Have a nice daaaay~~~! Btw thanks for the Hiatus warning, though. My desire for Obito fics, however, is strong. Especially time travel fics. ;p :D Byyyyyeeeee~~~!