Reviews for Friendly Fire
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Well, I didn't see that one coming. This was awesome! I loved it so much especially because Rick was so miserable in this. Lol I can't believe he shot poor Billy! Although, to be fair, Billy did say not to hesitate so it's all his fault. And Billy didn't mind. He even praised his marksmanship. Lol

As I read how guilty Rick felt I couldn't help but want to hug him. He was just so upset and, well, miserable. Loved it! And when he decided to resign and the guys basically called him stupid...perfect. That's what a team is all about. Absolutely loved this!
penless chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I'm sure you're well aware of how much I love this fic. Just in case, allow me to repeat myself...

I friggin LOVE this fic!

Well written, great dialogue, angst and whump. It doesn't get any better. I cannot stress how much I hope you continue to write.

Thank you for sharing this!
ayjaydee chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow. Talk about learning a lesson the hard way. Poor Rick.
But yay! for team bonding!
Nicely done; your characterization was perfect and this was certainly well-written. You ran with a pretty risky plot line and pulled it off beautifully.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh my, Faye has infected you with the whump Billy disease!

Casey shot Michael on purpose ahahhahahah..

Great team-i-ness... voices rang true.
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
wow, you weren't kidding about giving poor Rick some angst, were you? you are a cruel, cruel woman! (translation: great job!) ;)

and this:

"And let's face it, all of us have contemplated shooting Billy at some point or another," Casey noted wryly.

lol! awesome. :)
Oracle10 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is simply a fantastic story, thank you for writing it.
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
OMG! This story was tailor made for my h/c sensibilities! I LOVED EVERY SINGLE WORD! You gave Billy a nobility and forgiving nature that just made me swoon and I just WEPT for that and for Rick's heart breaking guilt. You played both with sincerity. I loved how Michael and Casey forgave Rick and even related to him. Casey was just delightful in his comfort towards Rick.

Absolutely FABULOUS!

Fave Part:

"Tell them... Sorenson shot me. Just tell them... not you. Just a mistake," Billy murmured, eyes beginning to glaze over as he turned his head and stared at a point beyond Rick's head. "Honest mistake..."

An honest mistake. That was true enough, but it didn't mean that it wasn't the biggest mistake of Rick's life, regardless of honesty. A mistake that would haunt him indefinitely. A mistake he would never escape. A mistake that might well have cost his friend's life.