Reviews for Friendly Fire
penless chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I'm sure you're well aware of how much I love this fic. Just in case, allow me to repeat myself...

I friggin LOVE this fic!

Well written, great dialogue, angst and whump. It doesn't get any better. I cannot stress how much I hope you continue to write.

Thank you for sharing this!
ayjaydee chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow. Talk about learning a lesson the hard way. Poor Rick.
But yay! for team bonding!
Nicely done; your characterization was perfect and this was certainly well-written. You ran with a pretty risky plot line and pulled it off beautifully.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh my, Faye has infected you with the whump Billy disease!

Casey shot Michael on purpose ahahhahahah..

Great team-i-ness... voices rang true.
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
wow, you weren't kidding about giving poor Rick some angst, were you? you are a cruel, cruel woman! (translation: great job!) ;)

and this:

"And let's face it, all of us have contemplated shooting Billy at some point or another," Casey noted wryly.

lol! awesome. :)
Oracle10 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is simply a fantastic story, thank you for writing it.
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
OMG! This story was tailor made for my h/c sensibilities! I LOVED EVERY SINGLE WORD! You gave Billy a nobility and forgiving nature that just made me swoon and I just WEPT for that and for Rick's heart breaking guilt. You played both with sincerity. I loved how Michael and Casey forgave Rick and even related to him. Casey was just delightful in his comfort towards Rick.

Absolutely FABULOUS!

Fave Part:

"Tell them... Sorenson shot me. Just tell them... not you. Just a mistake," Billy murmured, eyes beginning to glaze over as he turned his head and stared at a point beyond Rick's head. "Honest mistake..."

An honest mistake. That was true enough, but it didn't mean that it wasn't the biggest mistake of Rick's life, regardless of honesty. A mistake that would haunt him indefinitely. A mistake he would never escape. A mistake that might well have cost his friend's life.

-THUD!