Reviews for Truth or Dare, Kaiba?
Princess Hinata Bug chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
I love this story. It was very very Great.
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
:))) Loool, Aska! Gotta love her :))
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Best fic ever. I love this. I love the ending. I hope you get beautiful dramatic readings. I can't express enough how much this laughter meant to me. You brightened my day with every chapter. I only wish there to be more stories like this to come.
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
333 That was soooo sweet! So, the part with 'you have to give your wings up' was a test, huh? She gave them both wings and got rid of the tatoo's because ha passed when he didn't even hesitate, or what? Anyway, great storry, and verry sweet ending! Loove!
_
Tenshi
Stephanie Phelps chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! It is unbelieveable! How did you come up with this? I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY would like to see this be completed sceriously!
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Hurray for OOC Seto! Lol I wonder what Seto'll do next :)))) Oh well, I'm gonna think about the storry, and if I get anny ideea to help you, I'll PM you about it. In the mean time, Love the storry :))))
fa1rypr1ncess09 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
hmmm I think Joey should get wings but only after aska confronts kaiba to tell him that if he gives up his wings joey can have them, that way it shows kaiba's willingness to love joey. then they both get wings because they both love each other and can prove it and they fly away together!

i really lov this fic I hope you keep writing more!
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
This fic is amazing. I love it so much. It is beautiful. I don't know why more people haven't recognized your comedic genius. I want people to read this fic in the voices. I want people to do comics of this. It is wonderful.