Reviews for This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right
JammyWammy chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
Please continue! I BEG YOU!
deltaprime11 chapter 9 . 4/10/2015
I can honestly say this is the only Student/Teacher relationship story that has ever hooked me, The interactions are cute and the writing is great. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Elvenwannabe chapter 9 . 10/22/2014
Nice going Cloud. :p lol I'd love to see more of this story if you happen to write more. Though I'm sure Zack isn't going to approve of Cloud's actions towards Tifa. xD
DonB4Real chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
This is good stuff...i really enjoy this story...more please
sunflowerspot chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Such a great chapter! It's so cute the way they're interacting now. New love. :3 But Tifa and Cloud might get found out by Aerith if she shows up early for the girls' day out tomorrow. :/ Thanks for the quick update!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Loving the rapid updates! Please keep going :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
So cute! I love the way he asked her...and the way he was teasing her at the end. LOL
FinalxFenrir7 chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
You know I've read a dozen or more high school based stories probably more than that really, but this one I dunno it has a certain charm to it I like it a lot really. Maybe a bit to fast on the whole kissing deal the accident sure but after that maybe a bit of time they confess first, then tentatively go from there. But hey that's little stuff and overall I'm fine with it good stuff glad your updating again, and until then -disconnection has occurred- FxF7.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
I remember this story from a long time ago...I liked it then and I liked it now. i'm glad you didn't abandon it. C:
sunflowerspot chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Oh, I'm so happy you're back! We're really getting somewhere with this chapter. It's a huge risk, and a dangerous one, but at least they're being honest with each other. But I don't think they'll be able to hide whatever's between them for too long. Zack and Aerith are pretty smart...but maybe they'll meet and have to eat their words, hehe. Great chapter and I hope you update soon!
tinthequeen chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Wow. Thanks for updating this. It's totally been a while. Make the chapters longer! The tension is killing me. HAHAHA. And more CloTi loving :D
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Update! Havent heard from you in a while :(
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Uh oh. Please continue this fic!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
oh my gawdddddddddd
this story is epic i need more!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
OMG, you *have* to update. Pretty please?