Reviews for Wizards and Alchemists
Way to stick with it! You have great potential as a writer. I suggest that you try to fill out some of the events in your story. You left a lot of questions about what happened with some of the supporting characters. This can easily be fixed with a sentence in most cases. Just make sure that you don't leave your readers with questions when your done.
So cruel! T-T

but wonderful too.
Sari chapter 14 . 3/27
:3 the feels!
I think you did great with Lust. She is after all Lust. And therefore very manipulative.
hummingbird802 chapter 2 . 3/18
Too fast! Please slow down.
TheBlackBloodPrincess chapter 25 . 3/11
good job!
Dashita Tichou chapter 25 . 2/22
You go! Don't let other people give you crap for writing something the way you want to. Ja ne!
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 25 . 2/14
I apologize if my review was in any way hateful. I loved your story, just not the decision to kill Ed. Please, don't feel you have to change anything to make anyone but yourself happy.
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 24 . 2/13
While I can't say anything good about your decision to kill off Ed... points for originality. No happy hero kicking butt and then going home, because who would kill the main character? The ability to make all characters equally mortal is something I think a lot of good stories lack. It's what made the FMA anime great-you know anyone can and will die, starting with Hughes. That said, I would like to see a sequel. The ending was rather abrupt.
DorkyHater chapter 24 . 2/10
NO! CRAPPY ENDDING! EDDY WOULDN'T DIE FROM SOME STUPID KILLING CURSE!
But i did love your story other then that. Good plot, tons of humor and !(I can't italicize). You did good with the format so that it wasn't all lumped together. The only thing I hated, was killing Ed off! He would've at least raised his metal arm to stop it! Did you know I almost effin' CRIED! I was already having feels from just recently finishing Fullmetal Alchemist: Conquerer of Shamballa. You almost sent me over edge! Make a sequel so that Ed comes out alive! The killing curse never killed him, he helps Harry get back to Hogwarts! Think about us fans! We're heartbroken cause no one wants Ed's sexy butt to die! So... SEQUEL!

DH

(P.S: Sorry if anything in this review offended you!*hands you a potato to make up for it*)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/5/2013
ARE YOU SERIOUS
yaoiprincess101 chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
That line reminded me of when Ed proposed to Winry. Ah...Good times...
yaoiprincess101 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
I feel bad for the students in alchemy classes. Especially I'd they're in Mustang's. that guy can make anything military based.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
'Now, in one of my reviews I was told that Emily reminds them of Mary-Sue and I assure you that she is not her and I have no idea who she is!'

From TVTropes: 'Mary Sue is a derogatory term primarily used in Fan Fic circles to describe a particular type of character...

The prototypical Mary Sue is an original female character in a fanfic who obviously serves as an idealized version of the author mainly for the purpose of Wish Fulfillment. She's exotically beautiful, often having an unusual hair or eye color, and has a similarly cool and exotic name. She's exceptionally talented in an implausibly wide variety of areas, and may possess skills that are rare or nonexistent in the canon setting. She also lacks any realistic, or at least story-relevant, character flaws — either that or her "flaws" are obviously meant to be endearing.

She has an unusual and dramatic Back Story. The canon protagonists are all overwhelmed with admiration for her beauty, wit, courage and other virtues, and are quick to adopt her as one of their True Companions, even characters who are usually antisocial and untrusting; if any character doesn't love her, that character gets an extremely unsympathetic portrayal. She has some sort of especially close relationship to the author's favorite canon character — their love interest, illegitimate child, never-before-mentioned sister, etc. Other than that, the canon characters are quickly reduced to awestruck cheerleaders, watching from the sidelines as Mary Sue outstrips them in their areas of expertise and solves problems that have stymied them for the entire series. (See Common Mary Sue Traits for more detail on any of these cliches.)

In other words, the term "Mary Sue" is generally slapped on a character who is important in the story, possesses unusual physical traits, and has an irrelevantly over-skilled or over-idealized nature.'

So, to sum it up, a Mary-Sue is probably not something you want.
RedWolf Lover chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
THAT WAS A CRAP ENDING! THAT WAS TERRIBLE OF YOU! HOW DARE YOU MAKE POOR ED DIE! YOU SUCK!