Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Pootis McTootis chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Man, I like this story. Well written, involving, it rarely leaves a detail out... you've got talent. Keep up the good work!
NotAHoax chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Holy Scheisse! How have I not stumbled upon this fic? It deserves more than fourteen reviews, that's for sure.
Okamilover chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Ohhh, I'm really enjoying this, keep up the great writing!
KingdomOfThomond chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Very good, and quite humourous. I like this.
Wepul chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I'm liking the pace and plot of your story. Not to mention the characters are sounding great! Keep updating! :D
ChaosandMayhem chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I don't know if you know Stardust at all, but when I was reading this chapter the song "Septimus" from the soundtrack started playing in my head. Go give it a listen if you hadn't heard if it, it really fits the atmosphere of this chapter. :)
Ack, poor Scooters, with nothing to do but annoy everyone else. Part of him is totally doing it on purpose, huh?
Sniper and Spy's constant bickering gets a huuuuge thumbs up.
Now, I know fun for you probably means tragedy for the rest of us, so I'm just going to settle back and enjoy this chapter while I can. :)

Chaos
ChaosandMayhem chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
It begins.
Great chapter, mixing both humor and a dash of suspense. :)

"I mean... the other van! And us! Not... you and me!"

*buries head into pillow and screams*
Lawrence you giant dork!
KingdomOfThomond chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Suspense and humour. Keep it up.
tmeraconda chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
I really like it so far! I don't think I've ever read a story where the team is all out of base. I like that you gave them some personality without being way intense, if that makes any sense. I can't wait to read more, and its true: the spy sniper bromance knows no bounds.
Also, in ch.1, not just toast, but coffee also is usually made with electricity. :P I'll just assume they had a gas stove?
donewiththisshit chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I only have oooooone tiny little continuity issue to point out. Beginning of the story, Engie's eating toast. But the power's out. How did he make the toast? o_O
KingdomOfThomond chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Very interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Brazzlegirl chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
*Pokes head in* Sudden account!
Anyways, I'm liking this thing so far! All the characters are so fun and, augh, I can't stop loving all of them ;;
TOO BAD I KNOW ALL THE FEELS THAT ARE COMING 'CAUSE YOU SPOILED IT FOR ME *eye twitch* but it's a really good idea and I guess I still don't know few things you're planning.
KEEP WRITING AND STOP TELLING ME IT'S BAD BECAUSE IT'S GOOD!
ChaosandMayhem chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
*faceplant*
I am so scared for the REDs right now you have no idea. There's this churning sensation in my stomach and my heart is doing this squeezy thing, and we haven't even gotten to the real feels yet. *sigh* Well, another wonderful chapter. Your conventions are great and everyone is so IC! Poor Scoot. :\

"You and Spook may hate each other, but what it really comes down to is that, from a professional point of view, you're a great team..."
*warm fuzzies* Their secret bromance knows no bounds.

Chaos :3
GLaDOS chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I'm on the edge of my seat! Can't wait for the next thing, but I must admit. I'm kind of scared.
ChaosandMayhem chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
DAMMIT YOU CAN'T JUST-CLIFFHANGER-THIS EARLY. GAAHH
*pants*
Okay, okay, Cereb, okay, I just...Perfect. I can't even leave a coherent review because there were so many amazing points and this just started-Scout on the floor and Haschens and Snipes sneaking out (what were you doing Snipes?!), and Engie being Team Dad-and what's the Admin planning?! She's going to get them all killed! KILLED!
*whimpers*
I am suddenly afraid to feel the feels you have promised.
;-;
But out of sudden love I am prepared to follow you to the end.

Chaos :3