Reviews for Deadly Nightshade
see alodh chapter 3 . 10/21
I already reviewed in one of yours fan fiction and this one is toooo awesome.
Love it.
Good luck.
Lia chapter 3 . 5/27
Best fan fiction EVER!
Alytiger chapter 3 . 5/26
Alytiger chapter 1 . 5/26
2016 and Im reading this fan fiction, I loved it
What the heck is a Ficus?
Minnie chapter 1 . 2/17
Astoria wouldn't have anything to do with this, would she?
mrdharfn chapter 3 . 2/14
Please write a prequel on this. It would be interesting to read on how Draco works his charms on Hermione.
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 3 . 1/15
Thus was a strange, but amusing story. I really like it! Thank you:)
Scherherazade chapter 3 . 1/12
This is one of the most original stories I've ever read. I don't know how they could trust anyone again. Excellently written piece.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
That fic was so original and infuriating at the same time. The plant thing was hilarious and interesting, but the human interactions? Holy moly, they should have eloped and stayed away for a year at least before coming back.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
What Hermione's mum did was horrible, but Draco would have forgiven Hermione when they found out about the potion. But what Ginny and Harry did... They wanted Draco to fall in love with someone else, so that means that he would have cheated on Hermione and that could have destroyed their relationship. And even knowing a potion was used, it would never heal the hurt and betrayal Hermione felt, or the disgust and guilt Draco felt. This is worse than sending an escort to a guy in hopes that he will cheat, they ensured that Draco couldn't do anything, like the Imperius, oh my god, it would be rape. Draco would have been raped basically. This is so fucked up.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Damn girl, you're so good at mystery stuff.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
I was laughing so hard at the part when Draco said he was only wearing whipped cream and a cherry! Oh my gosh that was just brilliant! I wish I was a fly on the wall in Hermione's apartment just so I could see all of their reactions! HAHAHA oh poot Draco he must have been mortified!