Reviews for Deadly Nightshade
Fluffmelody chapter 3 . 3/18
oh dear, he actually did slip potion in his supposedly soon-to-be mother in-law ( if Hermione had went past her dejection of betrayal, that is) ?
ingenious, draco. proud of you ... hahaha
oviwonkanobi chapter 3 . 3/16
So damn cute
Last he the way the proposal was so casual
Yet so loving
AllyrianFlame chapter 3 . 2/26
This story is just too good
sunstella chapter 1 . 2/26
i love this
Born in 20th Century chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Thanks for sharing this! Your unique idea of Hermione getting turned into a plant - on a cellular level, that is - made me smile, especially loved the little details you added about her enjoying mineral baths and absorbing the sunlight! :D
aggressivefangirl chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
This is freaking adorable! One of my favourite Dramione fics. How on earth did you come up with the plant idea? It was subtly hilarious, and ingenious. This is a great fic, and it is written really well! Thank you for sharing it :)
jessi chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Great story!
CrazyCountryGirl12 chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Cute story! :)
Peaseblossom-pixie chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Hermione is a... plant. I must say that it's quite surprising. I never expected such a thing. But as ever, this story is full of humour. Well... Great work, again.
Cora DeBlaere chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Loved this!
kyo chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
I really liked your idea. Turning Hermione into a plant! Fantastic. And as this was a comedy, the memory loss also wasn't to much. Reading was so much fun.
Draco falling in love with a tree, the birthday debacle, sending Hermione to Neville in the beginning... so much fun to read. And I liked the Idea of Draco as a potion master.
It's hard to imagine Harry, Ginny and Mrs. Granger to be so "Devil", but as it is a comedy story - I don't mind.

fanismymiddlename chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Adorable! Very adorable!
TherSia chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS!
Cat Letley chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
OMG this is amazing! love it so much best dramione fanfic ive read!
riptocs chapter 3 . 4/3/2014