Reviews for Deadly Nightshade
malfollys chapter 3 . 6/10
Literally all I could think of when Hermione was a plant were Plant Sims from The Sims Franchise.
Midnight May chapter 3 . 5/31
This was quite a unique story! Nice!
I mean, it's a really good story. But why is Hermione's mom such a bitch? Like, does she not realize how fucking wrong she was or was she just to much of a moron to realize that she could have harmed or even killed Hermione with her stupid potion and all for being with someone Hermione LOVED for God's sake!
It was insensitive and inconsiderate of her to that. She almost fucked up not just her daughters life but Draco's as well. I fucking hate egomaniacs especially when they're parents who claim to "do what's best" for their children. In all honesty, that is one of the most fucked up logic I've ever heard. You can't just violate someones life like that and be so bitchy about it even in the end. Also, the fact that even Ginny and Harry were quick to assume the worst about Draco was only showing that they had their own prejudice as well meaning they were just being as hypocritical as Draco was BEFORE and that was cuz of his parents and how he was raised. You can clearly see that Draco is trying to improve and really cares and loves Hermione and the fact that she's a muggleborn means nothing to him. I think that in this particular story both Hermione and Draco should just ignore all of them. They were people that they thought they could trust but it turns out that even the ones who love you can do crazy things just because of their pride and because what they believe is right IS in fact right. But in reality, they were all just being selfish and too prideful.
constantlywandering chapter 3 . 4/21
I loved this! A really original and great idea, well written :) x
kjadegeonz95 chapter 1 . 4/2
to hermione "you're a plant"
draco: i spent the week infatuated with a tree
cracks me up! one of the lighter mystery fics i've read but equally good. love your fics, ive read 3 of them
Its like a "breath of fresh air"...

Thank you .
viv-heart chapter 3 . 3/5
This was a really funny and cute read. Dracos and Hermiones relationship was great
YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. Ekdjxncamkckaxbe that was soo good. I'll be honest, I was pretty dubious about a... Plant!Hermione but I was more than pleasantly proven wrong. I loved the mysteriousness of her condition, and the way it played out didn't feel far fetched the way I initially assumed it would be. Imma go see if you have anything else written now, but please please please keep up the great work!
Kelsey441 chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
This was brilliant. So, so original!
LoVerIsAFighter chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
That was the strangest, most beautiful thing I've ever read.
see alodh chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
I already reviewed in one of yours fan fiction and this one is toooo awesome.
Love it.