Reviews for Deadly Nightshade
Mansha chapter 3 . 8/26
Inexplicably satisfying
Thatgirlwhobelievesinhogwarts chapter 3 . 8/1
This story made my day! 3
really cute, creative story! i love a completely infatuated, love-sick Draco!
arra g chapter 2 . 6/16
Silent Plant Hermione was really cute. This fic was the right amount of everything, and I really enjoyed reading it as the plot was very new to me, amongst all the usual Dramione fics.

Thank you so much for this! I absolutely loved it 3
arra g chapter 2 . 6/16
Man, I thought that the public bashing Draco and Hermione’s relationship was bad, but it seems that getting their friends and/or family interfering to this scale is much worse.

I like how Draco works through Plant Hermione’s memory loss. This story is just really good.
arra g chapter 1 . 6/16
Ooooohhh, deception!
UnconsioulyReading chapter 3 . 6/9
Amazing, cute and short I loveeeed it! So sweet, so GAH I just loved it
D. Leveille chapter 3 . 5/29
This is such a charming, strange, and funny story! I really enjoyed Draco and Hermione's playful dynamic there at the end xD
Amazing. Really lovely storyline and perfect characters
Edove chapter 3 . 3/5
Brilliant as always... can you please stop making my Hermione/Draco ship sail any harder please? But yes please...
KR1038811 chapter 3 . 1/17
This was a freaking AMAZING story... but the whole time I was thinking "WHERE'S RON" then again I could of missed something... yeah but GREAT JOB!
tis a small duck chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
this story was so great but it made me so salty

hermione's family and friends suck
what the hell
malfollys chapter 3 . 6/10/2017
Literally all I could think of when Hermione was a plant were Plant Sims from The Sims Franchise.
Midnight May chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
This was quite a unique story! Nice!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2017
I mean, it's a really good story. But why is Hermione's mom such a bitch? Like, does she not realize how fucking wrong she was or was she just to much of a moron to realize that she could have harmed or even killed Hermione with her stupid potion and all for being with someone Hermione LOVED for God's sake!
It was insensitive and inconsiderate of her to that. She almost fucked up not just her daughters life but Draco's as well. I fucking hate egomaniacs especially when they're parents who claim to "do what's best" for their children. In all honesty, that is one of the most fucked up logic I've ever heard. You can't just violate someones life like that and be so bitchy about it even in the end. Also, the fact that even Ginny and Harry were quick to assume the worst about Draco was only showing that they had their own prejudice as well meaning they were just being as hypocritical as Draco was BEFORE and that was cuz of his parents and how he was raised. You can clearly see that Draco is trying to improve and really cares and loves Hermione and the fact that she's a muggleborn means nothing to him. I think that in this particular story both Hermione and Draco should just ignore all of them. They were people that they thought they could trust but it turns out that even the ones who love you can do crazy things just because of their pride and because what they believe is right IS in fact right. But in reality, they were all just being selfish and too prideful.