Reviews for Deadly Nightshade
Guest chapter 1 . 2h
I really like this story, i have read it thrice and i really like it mainly because it is very different. I have yet to read another story with this theme. I don't like when stories get repetitive. Usually i don't like it when all the characters are against their relationship but this is an exception. Though i think you should have included ron since he is not even mentioned anywhere in the story. Good work.
Iheartbooks394 chapter 3 . 7/21
Such a cute one shot! Obviously a bit unrealistic, but thats kind of what made it so fun!
Serendipithy chapter 3 . 7/2
Loved the idea for this story, but so many people pissed me off here. All the off-characterness were so subtle that it made sense in the canon world, but I was still left with a twinge of anger at /all/ the characters involved. Overall, however, your writing was fun to read! It was coincidental and amusing how everyone decided to drug Hermione (and Draco) in the same short time span.

Draco was adorable in this story too. ;)
Fluffmelody chapter 3 . 3/18
oh dear, he actually did slip potion in his supposedly soon-to-be mother in-law ( if Hermione had went past her dejection of betrayal, that is) ?
ingenious, draco. proud of you ... hahaha
oviwonkanobi chapter 3 . 3/16
So damn cute
Last he the way the proposal was so casual
Yet so loving
AllyrianFlame chapter 3 . 2/26
This story is just too good
sunstella chapter 1 . 2/26
i love this
Born in 20th Century chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Thanks for sharing this! Your unique idea of Hermione getting turned into a plant - on a cellular level, that is - made me smile, especially loved the little details you added about her enjoying mineral baths and absorbing the sunlight! :D
aggressivefangirl chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
This is freaking adorable! One of my favourite Dramione fics. How on earth did you come up with the plant idea? It was subtly hilarious, and ingenious. This is a great fic, and it is written really well! Thank you for sharing it :)
jessi chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Great story!
CrazyCountryGirl12 chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Cute story! :)
Peaseblossom-pixie chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Hermione is a... plant. I must say that it's quite surprising. I never expected such a thing. But as ever, this story is full of humour. Well... Great work, again.
Cora DeBlaere chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Loved this!
kyo chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
I really liked your idea. Turning Hermione into a plant! Fantastic. And as this was a comedy, the memory loss also wasn't to much. Reading was so much fun.
Draco falling in love with a tree, the birthday debacle, sending Hermione to Neville in the beginning... so much fun to read. And I liked the Idea of Draco as a potion master.
It's hard to imagine Harry, Ginny and Mrs. Granger to be so "Devil", but as it is a comedy story - I don't mind.

fanismymiddlename chapter 2 . 6/10/2014