Reviews for Telling Jenny
T'Sara chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Ahhh this was a sweet story. :)
ByaSouthernLady chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
You're very welcome! It's a really good story! Thanks for writing it!

My pen name is actually meant to emulate Jane Austen ;-) But I am from the South, and a re-enactor, so it fits, he-he! It is indeed a small world! And, as will be mentioned in future updates, thanks for your reviews, too!

Hope you'll write more-it looks like you're getting a fan base going! Good luck to you!
Caren Rose chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
That was really incredible ... Well written, sad and uplifting all at the same time ..
qenie chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
That actually brought tears to my eyes. Because I believe there really will be a day like that someday, when we discover we aren't alone. And I especially like the way you tied it into an important time in our history - one that really should have taught us a lesson.
Thank you!
thyme2read chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh wow! I love this story!
I'm a Civil War buff, too, and used to go to the reenactments here in Louisiana.
It's really neat how you tied it all in with the Vulcans' first contact.
I especially liked this part:
Sometimes, it almost feels like she's about to answer. Like she just took in a breath to answer me back, but then changed her mind all of a sudden and let her breath back out again.
Tribal Graces chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
ByaSouthernLady, since I can't reply via PM, I'll answer you here if that's okay. First, thank you so much for taking the time to read & review my story! Second, I'm delighted to learn that you're a Civil War reenactor. (I guess your pen name name should have been a hint.) It's awesome knowing that there's another civilian lady reenactor out there who shares my obsession with Romulans. Small world!
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wow! What an interesting take! I'm a Civil War re-enactor (Lady civilian, of course!) myself, so I can totally relate to this. Very appropriate also, considering we're at the sesquicentennial of the war right now.

Can't wait to read more stuff from you!