Reviews for Becoming Woman
jadedlilgirl chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Oh no, just highly caffeinated. Haha. And its not that the story is predictable. Not at all. I'm pretty sure its going to be even more complicated, that I wouldnt be able to guess. And I like the fact that Haruka is so visually appealing. Rika has the hots for her :) I love rivalries :D
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
So much that we still don't know. Great chapter!
idledmind chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
What? What's going on? Haruka's a double agent? This is getting good. Update soon!
idledmind chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I lol'd at Haruka's reaction and their morse code. Nice!
shinoh chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Michiru's parents are awesome! They do throw Michiru to a lion's den tho'. I hope they don't regret their decision later if Michiru really falls for Haruka. *smirk*
shad chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
this chapter brings to mind the saying: turnabout is fair play. i wasn't expecting that twist at all. for her parents and haruka to be in on the lie and continuing for their own reasons brings up so many options for the course of the story. i won't sit and ponder them all now or i'd be lost in my thoughts for quite some time. i'm not going to try and guess at what will happen cause i enjoy your surprises. i look forward to seeing where your path leads. laters.
shad chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
i'm a little floored right now with how much i enjoyed this first chapter. i don't always come across writers that create works on this type of platform. not au because that is done quite often but the approach you've taken is very interesting and to me, has been written with a high level of skill. the wannabe author in me feels inspired and the reader in me really looks forward to reading more of your work. laters :)
Jack316 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Awesome story! Nakakuha ka tuloy ng bagong tagasubaybay. Can't wait for the next chapters. Your grammar is pretty flawless and so far I'm enjoying the plot. Hope you continue to make the next few chapters awesome.
pewpewmew chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Yo! Glad to see you back in action..I mean in writing fanfics :P I love all of your stories esp. The Project, Within These Belts & My Red Angel, you have a crazy imagination and they're really awesome! and now with this new story of yours, I'm really excited and I enjoyed reading it very much *thumbs up* :D

I loved how Michiru interacts with Haruka in every chapters like how she tried to hide her admiration towards Haru but failing miserably and I liked how you throw some humor.. I think I heard/ read the "Coffee, tea... or me?" line somewhere, not the exact words though but meh it still made me laugh and smile :D oh and Michiru's parents are so cool! ha! I wish my parents were like them lol

Anyway, So, Haruka knows Michiru's parents even before they met her right? coz they seemed close, very civil when they talk and they know something about Haruka..dunno if they did a background check or whatever orzz -3- Gah! this make me SO curious and crave for moar

Oh wells, guess I'll have to wait for your next update then 3 I hope it won't take that long :P
Samaka chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Haha You surely know how to manage your story very well. It has the sufficient elements to make it funny, but without losing seriousness. I loved, really loved Michiru's way to approach Haruka. Hehe sure, you weren't that obvious at the park Michiru hahah

What really got me laughing though was Michiru's reactions to Haruka's sexual orientation haha

"But you wore a bikini! You are in a sports bra!"

"And we don't wear them because?"

Again haha it was funny, yeah why can't Haruka wear that Michiru? hehe If you don't lose an instant to ogle over the blonde's body ;) So much for being straight, Michi haha She can barely keep her eyes to herself.

Hmmm so the Kaioh's are behind all of this? I also dare Haruka not to fall in love with Michiru haha ;) I wonder how the aquamarine will react when she finds out.

I'm liking this more and more. I'll try to be patient and wait for another dose of this story. In the meantime good job and see ya around ;)
Samaka chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Hello :) First time reading a story from you. I've read from your profile and yes- other reviews haha- that you hadn't write anything since a couple of years ago. I find it extremely surprising that you're back after all this time, but I'm glad I've came across someone so dedicated as yourself and that I'm reading a new work from you.

I have to admit that you have caught my attention. Your writing style flows very easily and the plot line is interesting. I rarely get to read about a very feminine Haruka, and I like that a lot. I think you will hear from me quite often haha I usually spend as much time as my schedule allows me on FF and your story got me intrigued, so yeah I'll be around ;)

Good job!
rsDragon chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Feminine Haruka is interesting, their exchange is witty and humorous. Now let's see how Michiru will continue to pretend even though her parents already know. Background story for Haruka?
Viento-cortante chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Genial! this is much more than I expected.

Michiru, she thinks it's so clever.

Haruka, she is so cute and I love his way of being.

Michiru's parents, they are all a surprise

Job well done!
Jay chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Flippin awesome chapter! I am so glad that you updated :) I really enjoyed it and I understand that you have schedules and all so it's all good. Even then, I greatly appreciate that you take time to bring your readers something awesome to read! Keep up the awesome work :D
AleWindT chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Excellent chapter. I love Haruka's personality.

I can not believe it all a plan. GMOs. Great job!

Update, please.