Reviews for Becoming Woman
John Galt the III chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Oh yeah!

That's exactly what I do too. Whenever I want to ask somebody on a date, I stalk them & get their schedule. I always prefer to pretend to be jogging in the park too, cause you know, it's less creepy.

What in the world is going on? Michiru's parents knows her rouse but is still insisting that Haruka date her? Huh?! That's like leaving a plate of cookies in front of the cookie monster, or a line of cocaine for Lindsay Lohan, or a denfenseless woman for Chris Brown; oh the temption.
John Galt the III chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Wooh!

If I had a hotel as big as Kaioh Crest, it's going to be my goal to take a piss in every toilet the hotel has. I was going to say have sex on each of the beds, but the hotel probably has at least 400-500 rooms, that's way too much; I can't take that many, are you kidding me?

Just because Michiru's cousin has a lot of boyfriends and likes sex, it makes her a prostitute? Hell no! If I eat cereal every morning, am I a cereal killer? If I like to cuss & swear, am I a dock worker? It doesn't work like that. Very uptight of Michiru.

Why would you pretend to be gay to get out of a blind date? It's like me cutting my leg off so I can retake my finals. Or, me purposely getting herpes to get out off donating blood. Or, me gouging my eyes out so I don't have to watch Scary Movie 5. It doesn't make sense. Unless Michiru is really gay, so why have Haruka pretend to be her girlfriend then?

Michiru's dad is pretty accepting. Michiru tells him she's gay & his reaction to Haruka is welcome on board? Would have been funnier if he said: "welcome abroad my daughter." cause...cause it's a sex joke you see...sigh...

Lalalalalalalalalalalala...!
graceling42 chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Hopefully the mood comes back to you. This is interesting and I certainly would like to read more of it. Michiru being super dense about her feeling's is always fun to read. Not to mention this thing with the cousin! Haruka's got a handful of women to deal with, huh?
shad chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
two reviews to one chapter insane right but yeah i hit the wrong button and sent it before i had finished typing. ok enough of my rambling ...anyway i like the conflicting play of emotions between the two characters both on individual and combined basis. with Michiru you get to see her conflict over her reaction to the sudden loss (and reemergence) of Haruka's presence and how it effects her without her even knowing (although it is very noticeable to those around her). on top of that add on her flailing emotions going into her rollercoaster experience with the all important ball and you get an even more complex look into her as a character. its great for relating feeling with the audience as generally there is something in a persons life they can relate to that situation (having high expectations for something and it not going as planned). then you bring it all together by having Haruka be there for her both as a physical and emotional support; once again solidifying there bond that although it has labeled "just friends" it is still yet to be completely defined at this point (which I just think keeps the story interesting). and then you have Haruka with her playful attitude upon seeing Michiru again; keeping things between them light and as drama free as possible. and then again she falls right into the roll of best friend going above and beyond being the support Michiru needs (again both physically and emotionally). and then you clos things out by leaving both characters in a semi state of turmoil. again i see this as a good way to keep readers interested. or possibly i read too much into things but its my opinion and i'm sticking to it. anyway i'm still really enjoying your story and look forward to however much more you plan on writing. (i would have liked to share my thoughts with you on dilemma about writing but i'm not sure it would be appropriate to put such things in a review and since I've never really saw fit to become a registered member here i can't send you a pm. you're a good author and you deserve to know it. despite all the factors that seem to be against you, that's all they are. you can surpass them. the only thing that can stop you is you. i know that's cliché but its true. you can make things happen so the roadblocks can only slow you down. like i said a moment ago, you're a good author. don't doubt yourself and don't let anyone tell you different and you'll be fine. and i'll be happy to reassure you whenever you need it :) haha i'm lame but whatever.) laters GeN.
shad chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
i'm glad to see you found inspiration to continue this story. like before i still find it very much intriguing and pleasing to read. your passion for writing shows in your work and i appreciate the effort you give in making the scenes meaningful and bringing them to life.
trueblue202 chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Thanks for the wonderful update and sticking to the story. I can't wait for more haruka and michiru interaction.

The idea of publishing an original story is great! Do not let fear hold you back. Life is too short to be ruled by fear. Maybe your first book might not be an epic, or win any awards, but realistically, how many people's first book is great? Personally i think the key is to write more and publish more books so that your writing gets honed further and further with practice and time. Editors from publishers might even approach you as they see more and more potential from you. Everyone has to start somewhere, the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. So gather your courage and do it, and start living life to the fullest with no regrets :)
Alexia chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
I love your story, please do continue and i think you are doing an amazing writing here. Your story can intrigue many feelings: up, down, low, high. The haruka - rika scene is a turn on, i love it how haruka will keep her player personality, i hope she will ;) she is so talented in this story, michiru should need to really fingure herself out. Update soon will you :)?
Madeline1246 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
very good
Jack316 chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Idol kahit maghintay pa ako ng isa o dalawang taon, okay lang basta tapusin mo itong kwentong ito. Hehe. Ang layo na kasi ng narating ng storyang ito at ang ganda ng progression kaya sayang naman kung hindi mo 'to tatapusin. Ayaw naming mga fans mo na mabitin! Haha. Nga pala, kung naghahanap ka ng publisher, try mo mag-submit ng manuscript/proposal sa Visprint ( search/label/FAQ), 'yung publisher ni Bob Ong. Good luck and God bless, Idol! *saludo* :D
petiyaka chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
I am pretty happy to see you back...even if not in the best of mood.
Please don't give up. You have Haruka about to have sex with Michiru's cousin, who will be devasted and furious the days she'll know and you want to give up? Pfff!
Listen, you really have talents. Sometimes i read books and the writer hasn't half of your talent in writing.
So, don't be afraid, don't be pessimistic and believe in yourself, dammit! (Pessimism is for french people and true economists. :P)
I hope to hear from you...one day. Till then, take care!
Yukimura Akira chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Alright! An update! You have no idea how I literally jumped for joy when I saw this fic updated. I liked how Carl was so cool about Haruka being Michiru's girlfriend instead of acting disgusted and all haha! Poor Michiru, crying her eyes out. I hope things get better for her. And the last part... Mmmm steamy I liked where it was going because it'll further complicate things for Haruka and Michiru, heh!

I really do hope that you won't drop this. This is really one of my favorite HM fics. It's easily one of the best I've come across, to be very honest. Enough of my rambling, I'll leave you to do your magic! _o
shinoh chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Noooooo! Don't do it, Ruka! You love Michiru!

I wanna say thank you for the update (even though it was delayed). I do understand how hard it is to balance work and writting. Thank you so much for your comeback. I wish you will update soon and reveal what will Haruka and Michiru's relationship be.
Electra Red chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Such a great chapter! So glad you updated! Your one of those stories that when I check for updates on the sailor moon website for haru/michi and see your title story, I literally squeal and fist pump! Haha I barely got to work on time because I had to finish reading haha. Couldn't put it down! English may not be your native tongue but your doing a really good job :) smallthings here and there but its never bothered me. I hope you decide to keep writing this fic. I know myself and others would be suuuuupeeeerr sad if you stopped. But no worries though :) we are HUGE fans of yours and we will be around waiting for ya. Even if it is five months :P keep up the great work and I hope to see ya round!
TuffyYue chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
god! i like it too much.. Rika is.. um Rika is too BOLD..! ohh please, update sooner..
Viento-cortante chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That woman is a harnessed! Nooooooooo, haruka reacts! OH God!

You took you back too! I thought you'd already abandoned this story.

Why author? Why? Rika! she sympathized. clear, her flirtations were harmless. but now NO! things got complicated.

I think this would hurt Michi. Rika is out of line! Believe me I'm about to hit my head against the wall. lol

Oh dear! come back soon, please. I need to read more.

XDDDDDDD