Reviews for Becoming Woman
petiyaka chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
I am pretty happy to see you back...even if not in the best of mood.
Please don't give up. You have Haruka about to have sex with Michiru's cousin, who will be devasted and furious the days she'll know and you want to give up? Pfff!
Listen, you really have talents. Sometimes i read books and the writer hasn't half of your talent in writing.
So, don't be afraid, don't be pessimistic and believe in yourself, dammit! (Pessimism is for french people and true economists. :P)
I hope to hear from you...one day. Till then, take care!
Yukimura Akira chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Alright! An update! You have no idea how I literally jumped for joy when I saw this fic updated. I liked how Carl was so cool about Haruka being Michiru's girlfriend instead of acting disgusted and all haha! Poor Michiru, crying her eyes out. I hope things get better for her. And the last part... Mmmm steamy I liked where it was going because it'll further complicate things for Haruka and Michiru, heh!

I really do hope that you won't drop this. This is really one of my favorite HM fics. It's easily one of the best I've come across, to be very honest. Enough of my rambling, I'll leave you to do your magic! _o
shinoh chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Noooooo! Don't do it, Ruka! You love Michiru!

I wanna say thank you for the update (even though it was delayed). I do understand how hard it is to balance work and writting. Thank you so much for your comeback. I wish you will update soon and reveal what will Haruka and Michiru's relationship be.
Electra Red chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Such a great chapter! So glad you updated! Your one of those stories that when I check for updates on the sailor moon website for haru/michi and see your title story, I literally squeal and fist pump! Haha I barely got to work on time because I had to finish reading haha. Couldn't put it down! English may not be your native tongue but your doing a really good job :) smallthings here and there but its never bothered me. I hope you decide to keep writing this fic. I know myself and others would be suuuuupeeeerr sad if you stopped. But no worries though :) we are HUGE fans of yours and we will be around waiting for ya. Even if it is five months :P keep up the great work and I hope to see ya round!
TuffyYue chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
god! i like it too much.. Rika is.. um Rika is too BOLD..! ohh please, update sooner..
Viento-cortante chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That woman is a harnessed! Nooooooooo, haruka reacts! OH God!

You took you back too! I thought you'd already abandoned this story.

Why author? Why? Rika! she sympathized. clear, her flirtations were harmless. but now NO! things got complicated.

I think this would hurt Michi. Rika is out of line! Believe me I'm about to hit my head against the wall. lol

Oh dear! come back soon, please. I need to read more.

XDDDDDDD
Leilane chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I like it very much!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I hate rika.
Other chapter quick please. And try to not mention rika often. Haha
Urooj chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Hey great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
DarkVega1 chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Please update ASAP love the story
Zrye13 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Update :D
Hunter007 chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Hope to read more from this story soon! Don't give it up.
Yukimura Akira chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Hey! I like your fic very much. I hope you'll be able to update soon! I was actually hoping that you'd mention more of Asami in the next couple of chapters since she's got my interest all piqued. Oh well, too bad for me I guess.
SilentKing chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Greetings! It has been a while. I see your still writing *addicting* fan fiction. I have no choice, but to stay tuned.
pewpewmew chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Michiru got 'pregnant' because she was kissed by a little kiddo LOL It sure made me crack up a litto bit :P and aww yeah finally they kissed!hehe 'twas the sweetest and hottest 'goodbye kiss' ever lol So, what will happen to them now?hmm C'mon don't leave us hangin' and update now teehee ,Y
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »