Reviews for Becoming Woman
trueblue202 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
The kiss totally blew my mind. One of the best detailed kiss scenes that I have read. And funny too lol (the reference to 3/4 beat)

I had a good laugh at the part where Michiru mentioned she was bullied because of her hair color. I dunno, the image just seemed really funny to me. Maybe because I find her hair color to be beautiful instead of weird haha.

Looking forward to more of your writing! Happy holidays too!
Samaka chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Hello :D

Oh my god, I'm so sorry I couldn't review before. I honestly have been very busy and didn't have time to peacefully read and review my favorite stories. However, I couldn't go other day without reading this great story.

This chapter was phenomenal. It had a little bit of everything. It made me laugh and squeal like a high school girl too hahaha I surely adore Haruka, she's my favorite ;) Dragging Michiru to play even when she only knew one song haha She's just stupendous!

I like how you incorporated facts from both Haruka and Michiru in this chapter. You told us more about how they really are, but I feel like I learned much more from the aquanette. She and Haruka were really funny with the kids. Shun, poor thing, Haruka got pregnant his wife hahaha

Didn't think, you would actually have them break up so soon :/ BUT I gathered that even though Michiru planned to break up with the blonde (Yeah let's blame it on her haha) that night, she hesitated and that makes me think she really didn't want to. She instead started asking Haruka other questions that brought up more important things, like the blonde's romantic life. I won't deny it, I felt sorry for my Ruka. According to what she said, she didn't have any real luck with girls. They wanted her because she looks like a boy, but not because of herself. Even Michiru treated her like that at first and I'm glad she now knows how Haruka feels about it even if Haruka says it was part of her job.

Now, last but not least because it was really the best part of the chapter: The kiss! Omg! When I read the tittle at the beginning I thought you would tease us and the kiss was going to be Shun's and Michiru's. But then it happened, Haruka kissed Michiru!

Really, loved this part ;)

["Can I kiss you goodbye?"

"Sure, why not." I braced my hands at my back and offered my cheek.

Haruka gingerly picked my chin as her mouth locked to my lower lip where it lingered for a good couple of seconds before she pulled away.

Surprise was not the word to make out of what I felt at that time. Maybe stunned?

Apparently, I have a knack of letting men, boys, and women steal kisses from me." (ESPECIALLY THIS LOL) ]

I don't know how they'll go from here, but Michiru just had the best kiss from her life and she can't let Haruka just go. Haruka don't deny that! You sinful soul (lol) don't' you dare just forget about it!

F-Genesis, I had a great time reading your story. This is what I like the most about FF, it helps me forget stuff and relax a bit. Thanks for such good job and sorry again for the wait.

See ya next chapter! :)
petiyaka chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Poor Haruka, she seems to have fallen pretty hard for her soon to be ex boss. ;_;
I wonder how you will reunite them again since this charade came to en end...
Please, surprise me ;)
idledmind chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
All right, we're finally getting some REAL H&M moments. Nice way to get the ball rolling with the kiss. Can't wait for the next update!
Jack316 chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Grabe. Naglalagablab sa init ang kabanatang ito! Galing mo idol! Gusto ko 'yung part kung saan ninakawan ng halik ng batang si Shun si Michiru. Ang bata-bata pa, madiskarte na sa chicks. Astig siguro kung ginamitan rin ni Shun ng pick-up line si Michiru (added humor). Hehe. Di na ako makapag-antay sa susunod na kabanata! Kelan kaya bibigay si Michiru kay Haruka?
ChieH chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Love your story! I find your humor to be very entertaining. I did see few mistakes in grammer/spelling but other than that, I found your descriptions to be very well written.

I saw your response to someone that suspected Asami to be Haruka's daughter or wife... My first guess was gf until you later showed that Haruka "doesn't do relationships". And so, I moved on to thinking perhaps a daughter.. but the line where Aya mentioned how " You know Asami is someone who doesn't give you up without a fight" made me think a sister would be more likely? I know I know... you said you won't be revealing her identity for a while but I couldn't resist!

Have you ever thought of incorporating ShizNat into any future stories? I'd be really interested in seeing what sort of relationships you'd have the two couples be in. Friends, enemies, rivals perhaps? :) Thanks for a great story! Didn't mean to write such long review.
shu chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Yo! This story's nice. :D I'm a new reader and I rarely see HaruMichi stories to my liking 'coz you know, most of 'em are just retelling of past ones. (Besides, I usually read from my other fandom, which is MAI Hime's ShizNat.)

But this one's kind of gave me a different feeling. I like where you're going with this. :D Please update soonest!
Twenty-six Whitewave chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
I like the idea of well-developed characters & plot. This may be AU but you convery the perfectionism in Michiru & the beauty that is Haruka, & for that I commend you. Also, I would like to see more jealousy in Michiru (please bring back Rika!) because she still haven't realized her feelings towards Haruka. I really love their canon-ness. Definitely the best yuri pair to graze our television sets ever! I can't wait for the new Sailormoon anime series in 2013! (I hope they include them right away, though).

Btw, thanks dear author. Please update again soon :-)
Lylian chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Welcome back. love this fic.. thanks for listening and answer my review.

Awwwww, finally a kiss! Since I was desperate to slow them. I loved the kiss, it was perfect and I had fun with the commanding voice of Haru. hahaha "Open your mouth."" * sigh * That envy! hahaha

I can not wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for giving the advancement of the name of the chapter. Rika returns? Waoo! super cool! She's so exciting and sexy. Wait a minute! it's the Governor's Ball.

Haruka dance? I'm excited about the idea. hahahaha

Pretty good job! ;)
AleWindT chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! so excited!New chapter, awesome!

Haruka was sweet and very passionate. Awww that kiss! You described so well that I felt jealous. hahaha XD

Thanks for clarifying my doubts about Ayame. Happily she is out of the way. Who will come now?

Asami, she is my big question. Like, I'll be patient and wait for you to solve my doubts.

Finally the false relationship is over. I feel sad about it, because I really enjoyed that relationship. They said goodbye with a kiss. hahaha But for me it is as a reminder that the blonde wanted to let Michiru. Michi just got carried away and I can not wait to read the next chapter. Sure that they will miss the one to the other.

Enjoy the reading. This was a captivating chapter. I loved it. I hope that the blonde is decided. She should not be blinded.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter. keep up the great work and come back soon paleeeease XD

Ja ne!
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Awww, it's already over? I wonder who gives up and finds the other first?
Update soon!
jadedlilgirl chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Im filipino by birth :D I think jealousy amongst family members is better than an ex. Far more interesting and fetching. Plus less predictable haha If you're planning to visit Australia stay away from the big cities its a bit bland. if you go to unknown towns its like time travelling in from the decades 20s-70s I wander a lot in places with weird names like Paraparapap rofl but its true
Viento-cortante chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Hey! I forgot a detail. Michiru is a virgin. O.O Really? That means that the blonde will have much to teach. XDDDDD
Jay chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Yay! An update! I'm sooo happy that you updated! I really enjoyed this chapter especially the part where Shun wants to get Haruka for stealing his 'wife' lol I love the playful banter that Haruka And Michiru have. Poor Michiru and her 'unfortunate' events. Keep up the awesome and fabulous job and I definitely can't wait for your next update :D
Viento-cortante chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
I was very eager to read this chapter. My mind went to work. I thought of thousands of scenarios which could occur that kiss.

Awwww You can not imagine the smirk that I have after reading about that kiss. * sighs *

This chapter made me very happy. Honestly, I thought nothing could surprise me. I was wrong. You keep surprising me.

I look forward with great expectation every update and that you do it only with your story, your narrative, with everything that you express in your writing. Honestly I admire you because you make me live the story. Thank you, thank you very much for sharing your work.

Regarding your comment-I love you to answer me, D-

I will wait patiently to tell us about Asami. She has become a headache for many. hahahaha is or is not? X_X For me, she is the daughter of Haruka. I'm not sure, but I bet it is.

hhahaha-Hey! I liked most Rika! Ayano is history. hahahaha-The story of H & A was closed in this chapter.

Thanks for the early Christmas present. XD The kiss was epic. As you described so passionate and sweet. I can not wait to read more. It was fun to include children, especially Shun. Very sweet and funny. It was also good to know more about Michiru.

-Rika and Haruka have more chemistry than Michiru and Haruka?-

No way! H & M will always be better. I love the chemistry of them in this story. Rika also holds its own, but I think that Rika would be a headache for Michiru.

Great chapter! I've been satisfied, but with some concern about the thoughts of the blonde

Good thing - That was a kiss goodbye. -

really? Nooooo! Haruka can not think so. OH dear god! She does not want to fall in love. Michiru is equal to or worse than the blonde. Both refuse to believe in their feelings. I would only say: "too late"

I think that from now on they will try to forget the one from the other. I do not imagine things, but, damn it! I want to keep reading! T_T

"Open your mouth." hahahahah - Pov Michiru "yes, Miss!" * thumbs up * hahahah this was fabulous.

Happy holidays to you! I send "imaginary" A big hug.

It was a pleasure to read you. Again thanks for update!. And until the next chapter! Bye Bye XD.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »