Reviews for Becoming Woman
Leilane chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I like it very much!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I hate rika.
Other chapter quick please. And try to not mention rika often. Haha
Urooj chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Hey great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
DarkVega1 chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Please update ASAP love the story
Zrye13 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Update :D
Hunter007 chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Hope to read more from this story soon! Don't give it up.
Yukimura Akira chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Hey! I like your fic very much. I hope you'll be able to update soon! I was actually hoping that you'd mention more of Asami in the next couple of chapters since she's got my interest all piqued. Oh well, too bad for me I guess.
SilentKing chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Greetings! It has been a while. I see your still writing *addicting* fan fiction. I have no choice, but to stay tuned.
pewpewmew chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Michiru got 'pregnant' because she was kissed by a little kiddo LOL It sure made me crack up a litto bit :P and aww yeah finally they kissed!hehe 'twas the sweetest and hottest 'goodbye kiss' ever lol So, what will happen to them now?hmm C'mon don't leave us hangin' and update now teehee ,Y
trueblue202 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
The kiss totally blew my mind. One of the best detailed kiss scenes that I have read. And funny too lol (the reference to 3/4 beat)

I had a good laugh at the part where Michiru mentioned she was bullied because of her hair color. I dunno, the image just seemed really funny to me. Maybe because I find her hair color to be beautiful instead of weird haha.

Looking forward to more of your writing! Happy holidays too!
Samaka chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Hello :D

Oh my god, I'm so sorry I couldn't review before. I honestly have been very busy and didn't have time to peacefully read and review my favorite stories. However, I couldn't go other day without reading this great story.

This chapter was phenomenal. It had a little bit of everything. It made me laugh and squeal like a high school girl too hahaha I surely adore Haruka, she's my favorite ;) Dragging Michiru to play even when she only knew one song haha She's just stupendous!

I like how you incorporated facts from both Haruka and Michiru in this chapter. You told us more about how they really are, but I feel like I learned much more from the aquanette. She and Haruka were really funny with the kids. Shun, poor thing, Haruka got pregnant his wife hahaha

Didn't think, you would actually have them break up so soon :/ BUT I gathered that even though Michiru planned to break up with the blonde (Yeah let's blame it on her haha) that night, she hesitated and that makes me think she really didn't want to. She instead started asking Haruka other questions that brought up more important things, like the blonde's romantic life. I won't deny it, I felt sorry for my Ruka. According to what she said, she didn't have any real luck with girls. They wanted her because she looks like a boy, but not because of herself. Even Michiru treated her like that at first and I'm glad she now knows how Haruka feels about it even if Haruka says it was part of her job.

Now, last but not least because it was really the best part of the chapter: The kiss! Omg! When I read the tittle at the beginning I thought you would tease us and the kiss was going to be Shun's and Michiru's. But then it happened, Haruka kissed Michiru!

Really, loved this part ;)

["Can I kiss you goodbye?"

"Sure, why not." I braced my hands at my back and offered my cheek.

Haruka gingerly picked my chin as her mouth locked to my lower lip where it lingered for a good couple of seconds before she pulled away.

Surprise was not the word to make out of what I felt at that time. Maybe stunned?

Apparently, I have a knack of letting men, boys, and women steal kisses from me." (ESPECIALLY THIS LOL) ]

I don't know how they'll go from here, but Michiru just had the best kiss from her life and she can't let Haruka just go. Haruka don't deny that! You sinful soul (lol) don't' you dare just forget about it!

F-Genesis, I had a great time reading your story. This is what I like the most about FF, it helps me forget stuff and relax a bit. Thanks for such good job and sorry again for the wait.

See ya next chapter! :)
petiyaka chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Poor Haruka, she seems to have fallen pretty hard for her soon to be ex boss. ;_;
I wonder how you will reunite them again since this charade came to en end...
Please, surprise me ;)
idledmind chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
All right, we're finally getting some REAL H&M moments. Nice way to get the ball rolling with the kiss. Can't wait for the next update!
Jack316 chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Grabe. Naglalagablab sa init ang kabanatang ito! Galing mo idol! Gusto ko 'yung part kung saan ninakawan ng halik ng batang si Shun si Michiru. Ang bata-bata pa, madiskarte na sa chicks. Astig siguro kung ginamitan rin ni Shun ng pick-up line si Michiru (added humor). Hehe. Di na ako makapag-antay sa susunod na kabanata! Kelan kaya bibigay si Michiru kay Haruka?
ChieH chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Love your story! I find your humor to be very entertaining. I did see few mistakes in grammer/spelling but other than that, I found your descriptions to be very well written.

I saw your response to someone that suspected Asami to be Haruka's daughter or wife... My first guess was gf until you later showed that Haruka "doesn't do relationships". And so, I moved on to thinking perhaps a daughter.. but the line where Aya mentioned how " You know Asami is someone who doesn't give you up without a fight" made me think a sister would be more likely? I know I know... you said you won't be revealing her identity for a while but I couldn't resist!

Have you ever thought of incorporating ShizNat into any future stories? I'd be really interested in seeing what sort of relationships you'd have the two couples be in. Friends, enemies, rivals perhaps? :) Thanks for a great story! Didn't mean to write such long review.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »