Reviews for Becoming Woman
tototo chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
...who the heck is Asami?
AleWindT chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Hello! OMG! You always lights. Each of the chapters is exciting. I'm the first to leave comments! I want my cookies! hahahaha

I loved it. I imagined that there was a history between Aya and Haru. It was beautiful narration.

Michiru, she continues on jealousy. I think she does not want to see any woman near Haru. Not that happen. This is very spicy. XD

I wonder if Michiru ended with Haru? uhummm ... I'm dying to read more.

Asami, Asami ... I have very curious about it. Excellent job! * thumbs up *

Please! Do not delay to update. XD
Jay chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter! You did such a wonderful job on this one. I especially love how you keep this story somewhat serious and at the same time put just the right amount of humor in it. It definitely gets me laughing :D keep up the fantastic work and I look forward to you next update which I hope is soon :)
pewpewmew chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Reading (using my phone to be safe lol) this chapter while I'm at work, made my day. It suddenly boosts my slowly decreasing energy, really :D Anyway, I enjoyed Michiru's slight 'jealousy' in this chappy. Poor Michiru, nothing works her way because of Haruka's charms haha I can imagine Haru's looks during the MV shoot. I bet she looks really hawt..oh lucky Rika! *jealous fangirl* hahaha :P

ugh I knew you would say that (well you're the author after all hehe) so I won't tell it to you. I'll just wait and see then I'll tell you if I hit the 'jackpot'. Don't worry I'll tell you the truth if I got it right or not *wink*

As usual, looking forward and getting really excited to read the next chapter! Hope you update really soon! Gambarimasu
Samaka chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Hello! :D

I know, I know I'm a bit late reviewing this chapter, and no, I didn't plan on making you suffer on purpose by not hearing from me sooner hahaha I know you were waiting for this ;) hehe I've been busy with school and stuff, but here I am!

You asked if my previous reviews paid off and after reading this chapter I think "Wow, I can really inspire" Haha And if that's how it'll be then I can't stop saying what I think!

Now, poor Michiru haha She really had a bad day. At first I didn't really comprehend why Michiru was so desinterested in Rika and Haruka, but then I think I now know why. She says she couldn't ever have something serious with the blonde, but her words and thoughts betray her!
Michiru faked she didn't care what Haru did -and I mean the dance part, oh it was so sexy ;)-with her cousin, but then she sounded annoyed and became irritaded.
"I said, don't you think you and Haruka went a little overboard back there?"

Yeah, I think she was slighly jealous! I mean c'mon we're talking about Haruka Tenoh, helloo, she's the only woman that could possibly turn a straight girl gay, and Michiru will be that lucky girl haha

And about Haruka...hmm? I need to read more about her. Yes, givig the name of the girl she talks too doesn't really help, but I guess is just a matter of time before we find out who Asumi is.

Another great chapter, and I feel important I somehow contributed hehe I'll now wait for #5 :)
leilane chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I absolutely loved it! Michiru is mean, but a good kind of mean, rs. Hotaru will make an appeareance?
idledmind chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Good chapter, had me laughing a few times. You seem to have gotten their teasing and flirting quite well. And I'm assuming Asami is a little sister of sort? Anyway, update soon!
idledmind chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
What is going on?!
Lylian chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
I love your story. It's fun and engaging for the reader. Waiting below. XD
petiyaka chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
It was hilarous. Haruka's charms trouble Michiru quite a lot.
The straight girl won't stay straight forever.
Great job! It was a lot of fun!
Jay chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Sorry for commenting again, but as I was saying lol it was quite humorous :D keep up the amazing work and look forward to you next chapter
Jay chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I'm so glad that you updated! I seriously enjoyed this chapter, I think you have a good sense of humor because I was laughing m
AleWindT chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
OH my God! Love both this chapter, each paragraph, love everything. Enjoy reading it. You're great to describe these situations. The dance was so hot. The way they played and the description of the event was amazing.

I'm grinning from ear to ear after reading this chapter. Michiru was jealous. She was upset. Rika was a great character in this chapter. In the next episode appear Aya. I have no idea what will happen. Right now, I'm dying to know.

Great job! * thumbs up *

Come back soon, please! Ja ne!
Viento-cortante chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
_ Well, I am very attentive to everything you write. hehehehe. Now I want to know about Aya and the relationship she has with Haruka. I have a lot of curiosity about it.
I'm happy! You read my comment. XD

In this chapter you've released the name of the person who called the blonde.

Asumi ...Asumi ... ... Who is Asumi? perhaps is the daughter of haruka? I do not know ... sounds so sweet. It seems to me that she is a girl.

On the other hand, it may be that she is his wife! 0.o - she already said. she has no girlfriend. then .. may be your wife? That was my craziest idea. hahahaha

Now, Rika ... OMG! was so hot read about dancing. My mind had ideas too graphic. hehehehe Oh yeah! It was amazing and fun to read this chapter. I loved it. I really enjoyed reading and at times you left me drooling. ; D

Michiru is jealous. She does not know, but she is jealous. Sure, they will meet again with Rika, right?

I can only thank you for this great chapter. You did a great job!

Now to wait for the next chapter. XD
Nightfall5029 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Great job with the chapter! I cannot stress enough how well this is being written and how great the dialogue is...very funny and real. And that video scene...no words. Haha Keep up the awesome work!
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »