Reviews for Becoming Woman
leilane chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
I absolutely loved it! Michiru is mean, but a good kind of mean, rs. Hotaru will make an appeareance?
idledmind chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Good chapter, had me laughing a few times. You seem to have gotten their teasing and flirting quite well. And I'm assuming Asami is a little sister of sort? Anyway, update soon!
idledmind chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
What is going on?!
Lylian chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
I love your story. It's fun and engaging for the reader. Waiting below. XD
petiyaka chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
It was hilarous. Haruka's charms trouble Michiru quite a lot.
The straight girl won't stay straight forever.
Great job! It was a lot of fun!
Jay chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Sorry for commenting again, but as I was saying lol it was quite humorous :D keep up the amazing work and look forward to you next chapter
Jay chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
I'm so glad that you updated! I seriously enjoyed this chapter, I think you have a good sense of humor because I was laughing m
AleWindT chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
OH my God! Love both this chapter, each paragraph, love everything. Enjoy reading it. You're great to describe these situations. The dance was so hot. The way they played and the description of the event was amazing.

I'm grinning from ear to ear after reading this chapter. Michiru was jealous. She was upset. Rika was a great character in this chapter. In the next episode appear Aya. I have no idea what will happen. Right now, I'm dying to know.

Great job! * thumbs up *

Come back soon, please! Ja ne!
Viento-cortante chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
_ Well, I am very attentive to everything you write. hehehehe. Now I want to know about Aya and the relationship she has with Haruka. I have a lot of curiosity about it.
I'm happy! You read my comment. XD

In this chapter you've released the name of the person who called the blonde.

Asumi ...Asumi ... ... Who is Asumi? perhaps is the daughter of haruka? I do not know ... sounds so sweet. It seems to me that she is a girl.

On the other hand, it may be that she is his wife! 0.o - she already said. she has no girlfriend. then .. may be your wife? That was my craziest idea. hahahaha

Now, Rika ... OMG! was so hot read about dancing. My mind had ideas too graphic. hehehehe Oh yeah! It was amazing and fun to read this chapter. I loved it. I really enjoyed reading and at times you left me drooling. ; D

Michiru is jealous. She does not know, but she is jealous. Sure, they will meet again with Rika, right?

I can only thank you for this great chapter. You did a great job!

Now to wait for the next chapter. XD
Nightfall5029 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Great job with the chapter! I cannot stress enough how well this is being written and how great the dialogue is...very funny and real. And that video scene...no words. Haha Keep up the awesome work!
Poseidon's Wrath chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Whoah, I enjoyed this chapter very much.

The video was hot.. let's face it!

I cant hardly wait for more. You did a magnificent Job!
Alexia chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I'm glad you update. About the chapter I like the reaction from Michiru when she was looking the "act"of Haruka and her cousin was funny.
I will wait the next chapter and I hope you can include some kiss between Haruka and Michiru even is just an act hehehe
Greetings :-*
Jack316 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Naks! Umiinit na ang storya sa pagitan nila Haruka at Michiru. Hindi na ako makapag-antay sa susunod na kabanata! Great job and take your time to write this awesome story of yours.
Jack316 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Opo, Pinoy po ako na naninirahan sa Pilipinas. Hehe. Great chapter by the way! Ang tanging comment ko lang sa chapter na ito ay ito (minor lang): nakalimutan mong lagyan ng apostrophe ang "maam" dun sa bandang itaas.
Keeper Aki chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Haruka can dance, lol. Asami and Pierre, yeah revealing their names really didn't helped. Will you share some Ruka's background on the the next chap? Oh btw, are you going to add some other sm chars here? Like Setsu or Rei or... whoever?
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »