Reviews for Becoming Woman
shinoh chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Sorry, too lazy to sign in..
The first thing popped into my head when I read the first few paragraphs are.. Are you an accounting graduate? Hahaha.
I like your detail description about the hotel's business. It really shows your wide knowledge xD
Back to the story..
Dancing Haruka! Can't imagine Haruka doing a dance for a music video. Haha. It's so not Haruka, you really like to torture her. And I can feel Michiru's jealousy already Nice story development!
Poor Michiru.. You should've titled this chapter 'Michiru's Series of Unfortunate Events'
Can I take a guess about the person who've called Haruka these past 2 chapters? It's Haruka's daughter or little sister isn't it? Since somehow I didn't feel any lovey-dovey feeling from her 2 phone calls..
jadedlilgirl chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Can't believe I only noticed now. Your story is good because you are magaling? Mabuhay! Haha. Now Haruka reminds me of a more refined less delinquent version of Shane Mccutcheon. I don't know, the leather jacket probably. Haha. At least now, there is definite attraction, albeit Michiru being in denial. Get outta ur closet Michi! Haha. Rika needs to shag Haruka, seriously, just snog the hell out of that sexy piece of grade-a meat! Test drive the blonde to drive the violinist-cousin crazy :D
Uli chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
That update was well worth the wait.I want to see more Rika and Haruka!
ladyYamato09 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
ok i'm calm.,soooo who's asami!? i want answers! haha (i'm being mean lol sorry)., anyway good chapter,. michiru is definitely jealous in this chapter especially the scene between haruka and rika was HOT! lol .,keep up the good job and update soooon., :)
My Veggie Burger chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Asami...daughter? What a fun chapter. Lol I totally found it funny. And Michiru's jealousy only made it funnier. All those puns. Lol I've gotta admit, your Haruka is totally hot. In a sexy, but still sweet and shy kinda way. I wonder if this will be one of those stories where she has another life in another country and is pretty rich where she's from. And Asami sounds like a child. Haruka doesn't seem like the type to be saying 'I Love You' to another woman. At least not yet. It's fun watching Michiru's self denial. I can't wait until she gives in just a little bit and gets a taste. ;-) I totally understand the importance of reviews as an author myself. They're the biggest motivation. You're doing a fantastic job. Update soon!
Nightfall5029 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Great story! I love the interactions and conversations between Haruka and Michiru...just well done and funny. I love how strong you have portrayed Michiru too and how straightforward Haruka is. The plot is very interesting and I'm eager to see how you progress their relationship. I can't wait for the next chapter...keep up the awesome work!
shad chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
i really enjoy the interactions between the characters. i like how you mesh together the different personalities into workable relationships. and yet at the same time you keep an air of mystery about the people. i really like the progression and look forward to more. laters.
[p.s. about my first review- it is a combination of the plot, your portrayal of the characters, and your style of writing. like i said before it's not entirely the idea you've come up with but the way that you've weaved your story together. the fact that i can never just read the chapters once is proof enough that your story is both interesting and entertaining. you've put some serious thought and time into this work and i appreciate that. so whether it's a high level of skill or just a natural talent, i still think you are a good writer. laters.]
dcouran chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Your stories are awesome! I want more chapters, please? Haha. Astig! Pinoy ka pala. Keep it up! Marami atang pinoy dito eh. Haha. :D
Samaka chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Hello :D

You're welcome. I'm just trying to be honest without being a fawner. I just say (type haha) what I think is obvious and you deserve to hear (read). I'm flattered to hear you read my review while writing a new chapter. I think that's the purpose of the reviewer, to inspire and push writers we know have potential, creativity and talent to continue with their stories. Since I know I lack one or more of these qualities (:S I'm not creative at all, hahaha) and would never be able to write a story of my own, I contribute by leaving a review. I like to support people who dedicate a little or as much time out of their personal life without seeking any benefit, but write for pleasure, fun or just because haha

And your writing style is not awkward, it's like I said easy to read. On the other hand, the story-line like you say it's a bit of a cliche, but what differentiates a story is what the author adds to it. It doesn't matter to me how many times I read the 'high class' Michiru VS the 'poor' Haruka OR the 'manly' Haruka vs the extremely 'femenine' (to the point of being straight, when she's obviously gay) Michiru BECAUSE every time I click on a 'new' story I'm faced with a different perspective or point of view from the writer. They change stuff and add personal interests and/or experiences and makes them seem like they're something new I've never read when I had, but under different circumstances. I don't know if you understand what I mean or if I totally went off the topic, but the point is that I'm reading your story because I like what you write and I can picture your words thus I enjoy what the characters go through :)

Now, this chapter gave some insights as to what's going in Michiru's and Haruka's minds. The first one, I think has developed a likeness toward the blonde that can become something else than friendship, something stronger, but it's early to tell. Now Miss. Tenoh on the other hand is very perverted hahaha

["I want to come with you."

"Excuse me?" I could have sworn she said she wanted to come with me.

Did I hear that right? Like go inside, get naked, and do the tango, come?

"I want to go with you to your High School Reunion."

Oh- she actually meant that.]

Hehe not yet cutie, you have to try harder Haruka ;)

I truly enjoyed the chapter. I got to read how Haruka acted in front of Michiru's family a second time and the cousin is quite the character. I think she could possibly become friend's with Haruka and help the girls in the future ;)

I feel like I have extended my review a lot :S but it was necessary, without anything else to say I'll 'see' you in chapter 4!
Keeper Aki chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
The last part made me curious. Who just called Ruka? Is that her mom? I'm guessing Ruka's really rich and only models at the moment 'cause she's living by herself and not wanting to use her parent's money... Hoho, don't mind me it's just a guess, lol XD
AleWindT chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
EWWW. Miho aunt is a toothache. For a moment I thought what she said would affect Haru. I like Haruka. she is relaxed and carefree.

Michi, she unconsciously liked the blonde, but she is in the stage of denial.

Rika, I liked its appearance. she likes Haruka. hehehehe problems there?

I'm dying to know who called Haruka. she has a girlfriend? OH NO. if so, then ... What happens here?

who's that blonde that anger?! In truth? she goes? XD

I'm so confused. Update soon!

Ja ne! XDDDDDD
Viento-cortante chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
wonderful episode! I loved it from start to finish.

Apparently Michiru is attracted, but does not know. She is sure that she does not like women. She wants a family. She wants a boyfriend.
She wants a baby.
She apparently does not think any chance that she likes the blonde.
: (
I wonder if the appearance of Rika be the reason to wake up in her feelings for the blonde. Although I wonder who will be Aya?

The million dollar question!

Who called Haruka? ... I have several assumptions.

It can be a girlfriend, sister or daughter.

Please update soon! You have left this chapter in the best part.
Jay chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
What a wonderful and humorous chapter :) I enjoyed every word of it :) keep up the awesome job and look forward to your next update
Alexia chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Hey I enjoyed this chapter a lot. Haruka have a girlfriend? Hehehe was a little bit pervert her confusing really like it. With who talked Haruka at the end of chapter...I will love some kiss between both of them ;)
By the way...no, I'm not japanese, but if you want ask me something else here my email: theshadowg(underscore)2005atyah
petiyaka chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
It was great! You really made my day.

Thanks you!

(the only ones who don't believe Michiru is with Haruka are : the ones who know Michiru and the one who know Haruka. Does it mean that Haruka was a playgirl?)
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »