Reviews for We Belong
aamlkb chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
More?
twimima7 chapter 6 . 3/1/2016
Sad chapter for Bella's life.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
Hope you continue to write this story because you have a good one and thanks.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
I like this story. So much different with a rebellious Bella and your Vampires are Mafia's. Cool story and good.
kaday chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Please finish this story or help someone else finish it. It's awesome
Miss Kristina chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Great!
twimima7 chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Surprised but guessed it they were vamps by the description of the almond eyes. Good job, this should be interesting for Bella.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Your Bella is not one to take instructions well and seem to be more adult like,speaks her mind and bored with school life, So I;m happy to see how she handles herself in the Cullen home. Good chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Please keep going I really think it's good I love twilight to much
panther73110 chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
There is no stories under this author
twimima7 chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
Just remember there is a huge fan base out into the world that love the twilight books and movies. Edward and Bella are what people love of their never ending romance bringing into their minds of an lasting forever romance. Robert and Kristen gave that to us in their portrayal of Edward and Bella, So yes! you will have fans requesting that you finish your story. And it is a good one, Don't give up.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Thank you it is good to hear EPOV also to make it more sense, Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
I like this type of vampire. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
I suspected they were vamps but thank you for verifying Mafia Vamps. Liking this story more.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Hey, your story is starting off in a good start. I know you put your heart and soul into it and it's going to be good. Think Bella might have a tiny crush going?