Reviews for Chapter XII-A Man Can Stand Up
Crescent Moon Dancer chapter 1 . 1/18
Why is it that I'm crying more over your happy ending than the ending of the real book? Rab is my favorite character, and I've only shed tears over him once. So why am I blubbing my eyes out now? :S I guess because of the last paragraph of your story. Every time I look at it, I go into floods again. What a super story. Even better than the original.
Awesome chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I need a sequel chapter or book or something to go with the end of the book for my homework tonight
Mrs. Mitchell chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
My son and I have been reading Johnny Tremain for his American History class at Co-op. Last night I skipped ahead and finished the book, only to wish for more. Upon a google search, I found your ending and I love it! Thank you for sharing! I do not know your age but can only guess that your in High School by the quality of your work.
Keep on Creating!
Tiva-McAbby-Densi-Neric-4ever chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This was amazing! Very well-written. You're homeschooled too? That is so awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was interesting...However, you've completely missed the message Forbes gives us. Rab's death is signifigance, showing that war is not an adventure. His death opens Johnny's eyes.

But...this is fanfiction, so, yea, this is okay...