Reviews for The Avengers
Mimi chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is too cute! ;-)
ladyphlogiston chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I loved this! Well done! And Avengers was great, but hopefully you've found time to see it by now.
Mary chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
They... Hilarious left er speechless
Ace14 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
That was soo cute!
hrhdana chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Nicely done, i like it!
ayu chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
me likes this fic! I can't stop grinning while reading this fic, making 'the avengers' being the match makers is just very cool! I also liked how will confessed to lizzy during the 20 questions it's just natural for him to do so, and what cracked me up is the epilogue, poor caroline *sarcasm is intended*
Thanks for writing this :D
Whosepride chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This was awesome! Nicely done!
Lily Draco chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is great. When I saw the summary I just had to read it because I'm writing a similar story. It's completely different but same scenario: Lizzie, Darcy, and a closet. I haven't posted it yet since it is a longer story and I'm still working out the kinks. I love this though. Very funny.
Charlie's Hazardous Relapse chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That was... amazing. It was amazing and awesome and great and funny and adorable and cute and ...
Wowza. Good job!
CHARLIE OUT-
spongebox1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
loved this!
thekatmesiter chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Your story was well written and so cute! I really enjoyed your use of text messaging as a vehicle to move the story along. You made it work without making it seem disjointed. Thank you for this lovely oneshot.
pigtails913 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I'm not familiar with The Avengers, either (being old and out-of-the-loop) but I loved this!
Nina chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This has been one of the best Lizzy and Darcy high school stories! I loved the rapid fire dialogue.

You're good at writing. Keep at it :)
SVMlover1378 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Very cute! Thanks :)
zombiefreak21 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That was very cheesy but I liked it