Reviews for New-U
Great story! Thanks for posting! Quite enjoyed the character development and interactions, especially how you handled the Sirens interactions and the development of the two pairings. Also, the zombie omake was hilarious. -Jesi Ki Kage
GuesssWho chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
Okay, the general needs to fucking die. This is evil in its purest form.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
sorry im too lazy to go back and read the questions again ( im using the mobile version of fanfiction), this was generally a really good story. Great job :).
Guest chapter 20 . 11/8/2015
Epic
EridiumEridian chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
To die an untold number of deaths, alone, in pain, and defeated. Thus ends the tale of Handsome Jack. Unless you count Nakayama's AI, but screw Holojack.
EridiumEridian chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
I love how you brought back dave so you could kill him again.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
Why is it that in every fanfic I read where zero take off his helmet his hair is white
SidenPryde chapter 20 . 3/26/2015
Great work. I quite enjoyed reading through this. You handled the characters wonderfully and the plot was well done. Thanks for writing.
happysnail chapter 19 . 3/24/2015
Yay! A happy ending! As for the questions:

My favorite part was Tina getting adopted. Just awwwww.

My least favorite was YOU BUILT UP THIS WHOLE ROMANCE BETWEEN ANGEL AND ZERO AND THEY DON'T EVEN KISS?! WHAT THE HELL?!

I felt like there were some parts that were exposition-y, but aside from that and some typos it's pretty solid. Favorited!
Dragginninja chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
I just found this story, and so far, it's amazing! I always did wonder why nobody thought of the New-U for Angel or Roland.
hector.alcala64 chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
finaly done with it the story it's good, but did't liked the tina talked just did't seem like her , aside from that like i said it's a good story , mabye can you please make a spinoff with tiny tina and her new family with gaige , that's all i have to say.
The Wild West Pyro chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
All I have to say is that this definitely deserves its recommendation on TV Tropes.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
That was a wild ride! My cousin used to pester me so much to read this story, but eventually stopped. It took me over a year after that to finally read it. It was actually a lack of power that led me to read it! We had a generator running to keep up the electricity, along with the internet. That was far from fun. ...Digressing! I quite enjoyed this fic. Second Borderlands fic I've read. I like Borderlands, but it really isn't something I'm into reading about. Thus my reluctance. Other than Tina not feeling right at all, you did a great job, and I commend you! I had a set update scedual once upon a time. I used to write chapters 1k in length daily. Yeah, I know, I was insane to try and do that. That stopped after I accidentally took a hiatus for a while. I just didn't have it in me anymore to write so much every day. Now I just write 500 words a day, and make bigger chapters! My masterpiece was 27k words! That was nearly 2x the length of my previous longest. ...Digressing again! Anyways, I'll be keeping an eye on you to see what you might produce in the future. I likely won't read further stories by you, but if one happens to catch my eye, I'll do so without hesitation. Good luck!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
1: I really enjoyed the Tina parts, even if she felt a bit off. 2: I disliked the way you had Tina talk. It sounded strange, for her. 3: I wish I could have seen Jack accept that his daughter is alive, due to being killed by her siren powers. 4: Quite good. I generally liked that inquisitive side you gave her. 5: I think that any chapter over 1k and under 30k words is a good length. 6: No, I didn't know that.
lindleya1 chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Great story :) in answer to your questions:
1. Tough one, but I think I liked most the developing relationship between Zer0 and Angel (closely followed by Gaige adopting Tina)
2. I would have liked seeing a bit more interaction between characters. There was interaction in pairs (Angel and Zer0, Axton and Maya, Salvator and Mordecai, Gaige and Tina) but there wasn't much interaction outside of these pairs.
3. NO MEAT BICYCLES! Plus I prefer Maya/Krieg to Maya/Axton. Also, I would have liked to see Gaige with the group from the beginning.
4. I really liked your characterisation of Angel. One of my favourite things about this fic, top marks.
5. Very good Chapter lengths I think. Not too long, not too short.
6. In iced the -ing bit straight away, but about chapter 11 or 13 I thought to myself "Another Chapter beginning with R? There's seem to have been quite a few." *checks chapter list* "Hmm, so there are. There's that one, and that one, and that one, and... hmm, every other chapter. I wonder if that's a thing..."

Loved the story. Also, you really didn't pull your when it came to Jack, did you?

All the best