Reviews for Missing Piece
MORE PLEASE THIS IS AWESOME MORE MORE MORE I WANT MORE NOW :D
EXO-ENG FAN FICs chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
WOW THIS IS GOLD MAKE MORE AND MAKE CHAPTERS LONGER :D
LockedInLahLah Land chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
5 words: I. Love. This. Story. Update.
TotallyrandomXD chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
The OC can't talk? O.o interesting. It's not bad actually. Just keep on writin :) don't care fer haterz. :)
Heather1234 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Please continue writing this book, I love it
itskingzilla chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Okay, I know you're new and all, but it's best for harsh reviews because you need improvement.

Here's some things I thought while reading:
How can such a small teen like Glitch beat up "Gorilla Thugs"? And why did he take a stranger in? For all he may know, she can be a thug trying to kill the other thugs?
Why in the world would thugs chase such an 'innocent' girl?
Again, why the heck would Glitch and Mo just take her in like that? What if they saw a male teen being chased with an injured face running away from thugs? What would they do? Leave him there? And why was she only injured on the face? Another thing, how is she a great dancer and may create her own choreography? And she.s probably gonna dance like Glitch, huh?

I don't understand your logic, this is wayyy to predictable and unrealistic. Also Mary-Sue.
Nevermoretheravensaid chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
It...has a few problems...

1. Glitch has a few trust issues. Why did he trust her? What makes her diffrent? (sure she's beaten up, but shouldnt he try to get more info befor he takes her in?

2. Why did he take her in? What happened to the police? She might be with that gang and they used her as a set up. Or more of the gang might find her and put mo and glitch in danger.

3. It needs a little bit more detail.

I see the potential in you. You have what it takes to be a writer. But by the way this story is going, it's just not realistic. It actually feels like a Mary-sue story.

My advice would be to scrap this idea. It just won't get you anywhere. I suggest you start a new idea because like I said, you seem to have the potential.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Really good for your first fanfic. Pleez continue!
Ivy's Creations chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That's sweet! I was wondering, did she lose her voice?