Reviews for A Dork's Daily Summer
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
ok, but when you say its a story,it has a title,
and it is on ,
there is supposed to be a story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
what story?
MACKENZIE chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
COMON REALLY GIRLFRIEND!? I'LL GIVE YOU IDEAS OKAY GIRL?
Wat chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
The plot and summary sound nice, but where's the actual story. Plus, I hate it when authors put that little notice as a chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
where is the damn story?
Mackenzie chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Booooooo!
awesome banana chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
where is the story?
melissa chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
where is the story
MR TORGUE BAD AS chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
WER DA FOCK IS DA STOREY, MOTHER FOCKOR?! ALSO: EXPLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSII IIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN NSSSSSSSS?!
Mackenzie H chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Were is it!? Agh
Saint Sayaka chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I'm going to give you bit of a warning since it's your first fic. And my warning is this: read the FFN rules! You click past them when you post a story, so you might as well give them a read anyway. One of the rules is that you can't write a "placeholder" story (the actual definition is "nonstory", which means, as you can probably tell, something that is not a story/fanfic). This placeholder can actually get you reported, your story removed, and an infraction against your account! It would be awful to have all that trouble before you even start your story, wouldn't it? To fix this, all you have to do is edit the story to include a paragraph of your story. Generally, if your story is longer than your AN, it's fine, but I wouldn't take the chance by writing, say, two sentences instead of ten for your first chapter. If you need help doing this, I am a PM away. If you don't know how to PM (since you said you were new and all), just go to my profile and click the little letter icon.

For now, this can get reported, and you really don't want that to happen. If you have any questions/complaints/compliments about this review, please either PM me or ask on the Critics United forum.

Have fun writing!