Reviews for Words I don't know how to say
elcafardo chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Your zevran is so sweet ! Love it , thx you
csorciere chapter 19 . 11/3/2012
Aww, Zev wanted to do something romantic. I think he succeeded. They even had a lot of fun with it. Those questions were going to lead nowhere but some mattress and pillowtime. ;)
csorciere chapter 18 . 11/1/2012
Loved this chapter. Hopeful that you will elaborate more on what exactly it was that she didn't feel like she deserved. I have to say I love Zev's character, and the way you write him makes him all the more loveable.
denfree chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
That one way to put Alistair into his place but I can see that he doesn't want her hurt by Zevran. But I love it any way.
csorciere chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
*laughing* A lewd version of the Chant...someone should write one and post it or at the very least include a verse of two in a chapter. I am certain that would be a real hoot. Zev is such a tease isn't he? Fun chapter. I did feel bad for Alistair though. Poor guy, he just wants love. Of course, we know it would have never worked between Neria and Alistair, but he just has such hope doesn't he?
denfree chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
I love the laughs and the since of hummer. Keep it coming.
denfree chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
it was just great.
csorciere chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Woohoo! Way to go, Neria! I'm proud of her for kicking both Alistair and Morrigan out. I cannot say that I blame her at all. They just cannot seem to put their personal bickering aside for anything. I wonder what Zev thought about that? We know he was there. The tease between Neria and Zev was really well done. It is amazing how patient he can be, but then again he is a skilled assassin, he'd have to have a certain degree of patience. It was well done. I look forward to the updates. :)
Amethyst -Guardian- Lycure chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
Awwwwww! So adorable. T'is good so far. Please continue to write. :)
lovehfilms chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
ohh you stopped it at the best nice story btw
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I don't know why anyone hasn't reviewed this story yet... It's fantastic, hope it continues D
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 5 . 10/3/2012