Reviews for Ultramarines: Stratos Unit
Fallen-Ryu chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
oh geez, sister of battle coming in...plus malcador is probably elated with a female space marine, or just someone who can bring civility to the space marine factions!

take a look at altered heresy! who knows? maybe it turned into a series of books like the Horus heresy is to us! (a sort of "What if?" universe! All it is the demons and angels switched sides on the board...but yet it seems to have a better chance at a good ending then the current regime of the imperium!)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I am still trying to decide what the hell I just read, but it is fucking amazing
whitt265 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Please update. I really like this one. It's not often I find a fic I like this much.
TheBloodyJester chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Why do all the good authors torture us so. Secretly I think that all of them are closet sadists that like to see us suffer
Apex85 chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Please update soon, and also why isn't this listed as a crossover fic?
activemars828 chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Yay! Salamanders! It' suborning time! FOR THE BLOOD RAVENS!
activemars828 chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
My advice, play warhammer 40k games. Any of them will do. Just play and bring out your inner space marine!
activemars828 chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
More marines! More Dakka! More fun!
activemars828 chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Dawn of war 2 retribution and this have been helping me with my dwindling summer, thank you!
noondark chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
I really hope that you continue this amazing story in the future.
pataponvideo chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
You must update. Nothing will stop our march!
Telron chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
LOL you should update asap and I mean NOW! this is a great and awesome story so far and this is my second time reading this
dragoon109 chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
hmm i dont really understand.

is he really a heratic? the girls father?

dose he even know about him trying to lead men and the god emperor?

to my mind we dont know enough to claim if he is a bad guy or not. but we do know that he did have a bastard child, who to my knowldge actually insured that her and her mother was cared for. but didnt involve him self in her life as a matter of principle i think.

as for the spying...if he could get his data wouldnt that possibly open up the possibility for more male pilots?
Furer julian chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
At the end of this story make it a Ichihara x charl. I don't know about you but I HATE hokie
Telron chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
LOL this is one of the most epic badass stories i have ever read out of the thousands of stories i have read in my life