Reviews for Peregrine
Omg omg omg.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 39 . 10/26/2016
Love It.
KiidMars chapter 39 . 10/18/2016
Hilarious, hope to see more.
blackbloodywolf chapter 39 . 9/7/2016
that was so funny please continue
duchessme chapter 39 . 7/24/2016
i rarely find a harry potter crossover that interest me
love thE plot and of course the romance
im a huge slash lover
too sad to know there'll be no more updates for this
Luna chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when making a question in Japanese, you are to add -ka to the end. I love your story though. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/26/2016
Yeah no... this has lost it's appeal for me. Harry going to the dark side because of the jewel kinda ruined him as a character in my opinion. Not a bad idea just not for me.
Hana Kogane chapter 39 . 4/26/2016
Wow just wow... I'm really sad to see you have not updated in years because this is seriously one of the best Harry sesshomaru fics I've seen. I really wish you would finish it. :(
hellkiss chapter 39 . 4/22/2016
nooooooo
live yaoi pictures. kagome come on

where is my sweet little button called next?
AmberJKey chapter 39 . 3/28/2016
I love this story. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
R. A Cross chapter 39 . 12/13/2015
Basilisk's venom is the most poisonous substance of all ( so much that it can be used to destroy hocruxes)
Phoenix tears can heal anything, as long as the person who's being healed is not dead.
[Phoenix tears is akin to that to a report potion used in games that can replenish hp and can removed abnormal statuses]
Just saying...
LitDragonWagon chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
*cackles madly* I found the mental image if that scene extremely amusing for some reason...XD
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 39 . 11/11/2015
*evil grin* I want to see who wins the battle. I look forward to the next chapter. Exstremly looking forward to it. This is a great story.
chicaalterego chapter 39 . 10/10/2015
I pity your readers. This fi is very good, but you stopped just before the fun started and went away for over2 years. Ibet you made a few not-so-purehearted girls cry.
just yuki chapter 39 . 9/9/2015