Reviews for Peregrine
R. A Cross chapter 39 . 12/13/2015
Basilisk's venom is the most poisonous substance of all ( so much that it can be used to destroy hocruxes)
Phoenix tears can heal anything, as long as the person who's being healed is not dead.
[Phoenix tears is akin to that to a report potion used in games that can replenish hp and can removed abnormal statuses]
Just saying...
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
*cackles madly* I found the mental image if that scene extremely amusing for some reason...XD
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 39 . 11/11/2015
*evil grin* I want to see who wins the battle. I look forward to the next chapter. Exstremly looking forward to it. This is a great story.
chicaalterego chapter 39 . 10/10/2015
I pity your readers. This fi is very good, but you stopped just before the fun started and went away for over2 years. Ibet you made a few not-so-purehearted girls cry.
just yuki chapter 39 . 9/9/2015
update soon please
jessthereader13 chapter 28 . 8/12/2015
I want a dubble order of those jars! .
jessthereader13 chapter 23 . 8/12/2015
*giggles* Bring out the pichforks and torches!XD
jessthereader13 chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
ROTFLOL!
jessthereader13 chapter 20 . 8/12/2015
Plot Twist indeed! XD
royano chapter 39 . 6/4/2015
hihi lol hahahihi .. hum hum .. sorry about that this chapter was very funny ,I like this story a lot, when is the next chapter , pretty please?!
Fictional-Nympho chapter 39 . 5/28/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOO! How could you leave us all on such a cruel cliffhanger? ;~; My lady boner just took 10,000 hits from the lack of a follow up chapter! *dying slowly inside* This fic is beautiful, riveting, and i just cant get enough of it 3 3 xx
Clow Angel chapter 39 . 5/5/2015
Oh, i think I'm in love with this story, and also this pairing. Thanks for introducing me to this strange but beautiful pairing. Just wondering but will this story be continued anytime soon?
Zayabel Draga chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
I'm imagining him too look androgynous and pretty
w- easy enough chapter 39 . 4/10/2015
Hahaha! Too bad Kagome, but I'm sure she'll have plenty more chances.
Emerest chapter 39 . 4/9/2015