Reviews for Peregrine
Amu4ever chapter 23 . 4/6/2015
It's strange. Your story has a very unique feeling to it. It's confusing to an extent, but then it's also intriguing...hmm...
Amu4ever chapter 22 . 4/6/2015
Hmm...so what about the others under Narakurs control? Will they listen to Harry now too?
Amu4ever chapter 21 . 4/6/2015
Hmm...I feel like there is a chapter missing. I mean one moment Harry goes with Touga the next he is chaned. It's just like there is missing something
Amu4ever chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
Oh man, why did he have to get a jewel shard in his back?
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Manly scream xD

You are so hilarious sometimes :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Haiyaku - 早く(Hayaku)
hermonine chapter 39 . 2/11/2015
Great chapters!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/13/2015
Esta super el capitulo por que no has actualizado porfa actualiza ancio leer el siguiente capitulo
Alice-Italy-Haruhi chapter 39 . 10/13/2014
Hmm you know if they knew that Harry already has Basilisk venom in his system it pretty much just bully any type of poison out there cause is there anything more poisonous than basilisk venom.?
TacticalFan chapter 39 . 10/7/2014
Awesome fanfic. More Pleaz :)
Guest chapter 39 . 10/1/2014
more chapter's plz
JustCallMeMoMo chapter 39 . 9/16/2014
This is the first Inuyasha and Harry Potter crossover fic I rear and I LOVE it! I cackled when I read the whole massage Harry gave to Miroku and reread it a couple times. I'm really glad I read this and I can't wait till you update again soon.
Nara816 chapter 39 . 9/10/2014
AHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE UPDATE! LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!
4701rose chapter 39 . 8/24/2014
Good god, this is GOLD, GOLD I tell you! *still snickering* I love this fic, I really do. The only thing better is your . . . comments! *breaks off laughing* Oh, sweet Jesus, I am loving you so freaking bad right now . . . can't wait for more, your writing style is awesome!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/25/2014
I feel you, Kagome; I understand! Yaoi rules!
627 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »