Reviews for Peregrine
Guest chapter 13 . 5/26/2016
Yeah no... this has lost it's appeal for me. Harry going to the dark side because of the jewel kinda ruined him as a character in my opinion. Not a bad idea just not for me.
Hana Kogane chapter 39 . 4/26/2016
Wow just wow... I'm really sad to see you have not updated in years because this is seriously one of the best Harry sesshomaru fics I've seen. I really wish you would finish it. :(
hellkiss chapter 39 . 4/22/2016
nooooooo
live yaoi pictures. kagome come on

where is my sweet little button called next?
AmberJKey chapter 39 . 3/28/2016
I love this story. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
R. A Cross chapter 39 . 12/13/2015
Basilisk's venom is the most poisonous substance of all ( so much that it can be used to destroy hocruxes)
Phoenix tears can heal anything, as long as the person who's being healed is not dead.
[Phoenix tears is akin to that to a report potion used in games that can replenish hp and can removed abnormal statuses]
Just saying...
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 20 . 11/16/2015
*cackles madly* I found the mental image if that scene extremely amusing for some reason...XD
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 39 . 11/11/2015
*evil grin* I want to see who wins the battle. I look forward to the next chapter. Exstremly looking forward to it. This is a great story.
chicaalterego chapter 39 . 10/10/2015
I pity your readers. This fi is very good, but you stopped just before the fun started and went away for over2 years. Ibet you made a few not-so-purehearted girls cry.
just yuki chapter 39 . 9/9/2015
update soon please
jessthereader13 chapter 28 . 8/12/2015
I want a dubble order of those jars! .
jessthereader13 chapter 23 . 8/12/2015
*giggles* Bring out the pichforks and torches!XD
jessthereader13 chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
ROTFLOL!
jessthereader13 chapter 20 . 8/12/2015
Plot Twist indeed! XD
royano chapter 39 . 6/4/2015
hihi lol hahahihi .. hum hum .. sorry about that this chapter was very funny ,I like this story a lot, when is the next chapter , pretty please?!
Fictional-Nympho chapter 39 . 5/28/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOO! How could you leave us all on such a cruel cliffhanger? ;~; My lady boner just took 10,000 hits from the lack of a follow up chapter! *dying slowly inside* This fic is beautiful, riveting, and i just cant get enough of it 3 3 xx
646 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »