Reviews for Peregrine
iafaS chapter 25 . 2/15/2013
Touga's playing matchmaker Sirius style XD
Lemrinth chapter 25 . 2/15/2013
Oooohhh Touga surely is good at pushing his son's buttons. It is quite hilarius!
A. JayLin chapter 25 . 2/15/2013
LOL It seems to be that Touga's playing the 'make him jealous' card to make Sesshoumaru admit his attraction to Harry! XD
blackheart121992 chapter 25 . 2/15/2013
i laughed the whole chapter can't wait for when you do update again.
Azera-v chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
Its been a while since you last updated, hope you haven't decided to give up on this, its my favorite harry/sesshomaru cross story. Hope to see more soon!
Azera
Foxfada chapter 24 . 2/9/2013
Good Love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
It was a good story up until this chapter where I could not bear to read anymore. The summary was really intriguing and the plot was good in the first chapters it would have been nice if you worked around that instead, because when you turn Harry into a Demon like this it just kills my interest sorry.
But keep on writing its still good for others who like this story.
MissiYoung chapter 24 . 12/25/2012
Holy crap this is awesome and I'm so looking forward to more. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Sushie-chan chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
I like that story. It's fun to read ! And... How can i say ? It's unusual , for me, to like a HP/Inu. Feels weird. But i hope i'll read you soon!
Dragons redemption chapter 24 . 12/22/2012
awesome :) meeting up with the inu-tachi again will be interesting
DTDY chapter 24 . 12/18/2012
oh snap, Sessy.
Elfin69 chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
Poor Harry and Sesshomaru, they just seem to dance around each other so much. Cannot wait to see how he fixes Touga and then how long before Sesshomaru finds him again to try the spell.
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
Is touga gonna try & steal Harry away?! Ohhh... Tension. Duh dun duunnn
Emeraldeyed chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
Huzzah for updates!
Lemrinth chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
I guess he would continue that until they burst with tension and act instinctively?
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »